Chapter 21

~~~~~~

▪︎~°Freedom and losed°~▪︎

Hahoe village
Inisde the temple,

(Aeyoung's POV)

Praying in front of the Buddhist God, I talk inside of my mind to make sure the people whod died will be reincernate in paradise.

As I almost done praying, I feel someone was coming in the temple at behind me. I knew it wasn't King Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"

I'm glancing to behind me and saw Park Jimin was looking at me with a serious look. I timidly stare at him back.

"P-Pray to someone dead and may rest in peace."

I explained to the master scholar from Yangdong village. Jimin gave me a disbelief stare.

"But.....pray someone one of the criminals!! What are you doing this?!"

"He ask in loud tone. I remain silent while looking on the ground and I can feel his stare was glaring at me.

"I....."

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Because I'm the on who asked her to do."

Me and Jimin glanced at the female voice to see Miss Ahn was said earlier as she entered in this temple.

"Miss Ahn."

"True, the reason Lady Aeyoung came here to pray because I told her so for someone had been suffered their lives."

She told to Master Jimin who was looking at my assistant with eyes wide.

"What do you mean?" She sighed.

"Follow me and you too, m'lady."

I nodded as me and Jimin walk behind her. We went to my household. Miss Ahn lead him to inside.

"You two go while I'm waiting outside. I'll be fine."

"If you say so, m'lady."

I waited outside, sitting on the wooden floor in silence.

~~~~

(Jimin's POV)

"Miss Ahn, why are you told her to go to the temple?"

"Because.....she want to apologize for doing something very wrong."

She said while looking into my black eyes. I was in curious for what she said.

"You mean...?"

"She was King Yoongi's assistant."

My eyes widened and gasped a little to heard that Aeyoung was Yoongi's assistant.

"N-No way."

"Yes way. It's because her father force her to be vampire king's assistant or that kill will kill people in this village no mercy."

Her words make my heart sank about his treat. I can't believe it that Aeyoung was Yoongi's assistant, but I didn't blame her.

"Make sense but I don't blame her for causing all of this case murdurer." She hummed only.

"Me either."

~~~~

(Aeyoung's POV)

I eavesdropped their talking inside with breath heavily after Jimin find out that I'm King Yoongi's assistant.