Chapter 16

~~~~~

▪︎~°Already met before°~▪︎

At behind the household

(Yeosang's POV)

I saw my twin sister went back home, entering into our house in tireness as I saw a scholarman left from my house.

"Yeosang, are you listening?"

I heard Seokjin hyung called me. My gaze went to him after Minae went inside. I cleared my throat.

"Yes, hyung. What did you say?"

"I say, do you need the medicine for your twin sister?"

He asked, holding the pack of medicine. I gladly accept it taking the medicine from Seokjin hyung with a smile nervously.

"Yes, I need it that for my twin. Sorry I wasn't paying attention because I recently saw my twin went home."

Seokjin gave me look at my respond. I was in awkwardly because I was going to but these medicine for Minae after I saw a wound on her left cheek.

"It's quietly fine. Here's the medicine. I'm going home now." He said after handed me the medicines as he left.

I watched him leave after I pay my money to him. Not only I saw Minae, but Jung hyung also was there as he saw her.

To be honest, I recognized him 14 years ago when he came to Kang's old house after my father turned and after Minae got bitten.

What surprised me that.....

She's still human and didn't got turn.

Flashbacked
14 years ago:

I was hide behind the household with my twin. I peeked it to see my fathet was bitten by the vampire king.

I was terrified as I noticed my twin was also watched our father got bitten and sobbed. I hugged her.

The king left after he dropped our father on the groumd just like that. Lil Minae struggled from hugging as she ran to him.

"Minae, don't go!!" I shouted because my father will become just like that king earlier after bitten.

As she went to him, she shook his body. My eyes widened when I saw he got turned as he pinned lil Minae on the ground bit her neck.

Minae screamed in pain. I was hopeless that I didn't help her and the secret book I hid it until....

I saw a man scholar appeared out of nowhere as he pushed my father away from my twin and killed my father.

I ran to lil Minae and hugged her. I noticed a bite mark on her left neck making my heart sank.

"Are you ok?" She nodded while crying. I hugged her as the man scholar came to us with a worried.

"Are you two ok?" I nodded.

"Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for save my twin." He hummed and I can see his eyes stared at us guilty for killing our father.

His Beloved Human || JHS FF [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara