Chapter 6

Sorry if I wrote it not very perfect vocabulary. I just not very good with a strong vocabulary.

~~~~~

▪︎~°Finding out the dark secret~°▪︎

Minae was on the rush to her house in the middle of the night holding the paper about her twin brother.

It was windy tonight blow around the village. Minae keep walking until the wind blow really strong as the paper flew away. Minae eyes widened with small gasp.

"No. Come back here!" Minae then chase after the paper had flew around the air on the night time.

Minae keep ruuning while lift your traditional gown up so she won't fall til she almost went to the forest.

As the paper was about to fall down, she finally caught it before the papet land on the dirt ground.

She didn't realize that she ran into the deep forest. Minae look aroung and let out soft groaned.

"I made a mistake for coming into the deep forest without knowing when I was chased after that paper."

She said in frustrated walking away with a small frowned. Little did she know a pair of red eyes were staring at Minae like a prey.

Minae had a feeling that someone was watching. She look around the forest with a wary look while walking.

Until an unknown vampire came out of nowhere as he went to her and choke her neck. Minae feel pain at his grip breath heavily.

"Let...me.....go!!"

A vampire snarled at her helpless state as he gripped her neck harder. Minae almost breathless when he choke her to death.

Minae eyes widened to see he had a red eyes and sharp fangs like from the fairy tale. She didn't believe that vampires are existed.

'V-Vampire.....was....existed.'

"I...don't even...know..you."

A male vampire shoved her strongly as Minae's head got hitted by the tree until it bleeds. Minae grunted in pain as she was about to past out.

A male vampire red eyes glaring at her as he went closer to her with a hungry look.

He knelt down to very closer. Minae tried to move her body, but she can't after he threw her harshly.

"P-Please......don't."

He didn't listen to her plead as his thirst wemt worst. His canines went longer as he leaned closer to her neck.

He was about to bite her until......he got punched by the other vampire with a death glare.

"You stay away from her!"

Minae recognized that voice as her eyes open it clear to see who was that voice. She look at in front of her and saw....

"Ora....beoni?"

Hoseok glanced at her weak voice as his eyes went wide to see her got injured. His softened then went death glare to that unknown vampire.