Side story 5

The last side story.

~~~~~

▪︎~°Kang's family life°~▪︎

14 years ago
In Kang's household,

(Third Person's POV)

The twin non-indentical were reading their favourite books. A young girl who look just like her twin brother but girls look.

"Oppa, what appa was doing right now?"

"He probably busy outside."

"Yeosang! Minae! Food is ready!!"

Their mother, Mrs. Kang, called them to eat the lunch. The twins closed their books and put it on the table.

"Coming, eomma!"

Both Minae and Yeosang goes to the dining place to eat the lunch with their mother.

Mrs. Kang had cooked their favourite foods and it is chickens, beef and the vegetables.

Two of them sat their place, started to eat their foods. Yeosang takes the chicken while Minae took the beef one.

"Thanks for the foods!"

Mrs. Kang watched her twins child were eating their favourite food while taking a bite of the meat.

"Eomma. When will appa go home?"

Minae asked to her mother while munching the last bite of beef. She smiled at her daughter.

"He will be home soon, honey."

"Ok. And can I go out to meet my friends?"

"Sure thing."

Mrs. Kang says agreed to let Minae go out and meet her friends in this evening. Yeosang enjoyed eat his chicken.

~~~

Timeskip
Jung's mansion
At the backyard,

Three girls were chatting while giggling something on the wooden bench. A bun haired girl smile sadly.

"Hey, Minae, Woohee." Two of them hummed to Aeyoung.

"Tonight, me and my parents were moving to the other side village." Their eyes wide.

"Ehh! You were moving!?"

"On this night?!" Aeyoung nodded.

"That's right. My father had a planned to move their because of his reasons." Woohee frowns.

"When will we able to see you again?" Aeyoung smiled to her friends.

"Maybe sometimes, girls. Anyway, I had to go home now. My mother needs my help to packed the things." Minae hummed.

"Alright then. Be safe in your new home."

"Okie, Minae-ssi. And Woohee-ah."

"Yes, Aeyoung?" She gave her a friend hug.

"Hope we will meet again." Woohee hummed, accept her hug.

"We will." Minae pouted.

"I wanna hug too!" Woohee and Aeyoung chuckles.

"Join us." Minae hugged those two.

After all their moment, Aeyoung walked away to her house and helped her mother to pack their things.

While Minae, she bid Woohee a goodbye after hanging out at her new place and goes to her household.

As she went to Kang's household, Minae saw her appa was looking anxious when he got home. She walk to him.