Side Story 2

~~~~~~

▪︎~°Namjoon's past and present life°~▪︎

On 1723
In Hahoe village,

(Third Person's POV)

Inside the palace, there is a minister who help the king was a normal human, Namjoon.

He was the minister in Hahoe palace and always respect to his king. Until.....

He found the king was dead at the throne, 'causing him shock in horror. He never knew someone could get inside.

Then, he noticed a two bite marks on the king's neck. Namjoon would never believe in the night creature.

"Ahh~ surprised to see your king's dead~"

Namjoon feels someone was behind him as he turned around and saw an unfamilar long blonde hair.

What he shocked is to see his eyes were red and teeth was sharper, smirking to the minister.

"Hello there. My apologies for drinking your king's blood. I was thirsty." Namjoon started to back off with a glare.

"What the hell did you do to the king?!" The vampire still smirk.

"Nothing, just want to replace the king so I could rule this village. But....."

He then rushed to Namjoon with a dark stared causing the minister flinched in surprise. Yoongi continued.

"If you won't crown me a king, you will be the next meal." Namjoon gulped in fear as he don't want to die.

"Ok, ok. Y-You will be the next king and please spare me!!" Yoongi smirked.

"Good and I will. When it will start?"

"T-Tomorrow!!"

"Remember it, minister."

"Y-Yes, y-your majesty."

Yoongi went vanished. Namjoon takes the king's dead body and told the guard to burn his body and they were sadden when their king is died.

The next day, Namjoon crowned Yoongi as their new king without knowing he was a vampire.

After the ceremony of their new king, Yoongi had made a new secret at behind the palace and told the guard to build it.

It was called his secret cave where he could brings his prey and enjoy his meal at there without them knowing.

Namjoon commited his sin for helping his new vampire king. Right now, Yoongi was doing his own business at the other village.

~~~~

(Namjoon's POV)

I'm working in my dorm as a minister, I had to made things right and I don't want to get kill by him.

The king name was Min Yoongi after he introduce himself to me and the whole Hahoe village.

I made a commited sin for helping a vampire but I had no choice and obey him or he will hunt the people.

Right now, the king was doing his own business while other workers do their chores in here.

I was hoping in the future, someone who would get rid of him.

~~~~

The next life
On 1890,

(Third Person's POV)

A vampire and human female were arguement while their young teenage son was in silent.

"Why you just told me that you were vampire?! I thought you were human, like me!!"