Chapter 34

~~~~~

▪︎~°Hoseok's evil side°~▪︎

Inside the cave,

(Third Person's POV)

"Let her go!!"

Hoseok shouted to Yoongi was choking his soulmate. Minae eyes were teary making his heart ache. Yoongi laughed maniacly.

"Why should I?! Since your human soulmate had a royal blood, I should have to kill her right now. Or maybe....kill in front of you."

The blonde haired vampire was irritated at his enemy mock tone as Yoongi smirk evilly, sharp nails dig deeply into her skin.

"You better let her go or else...."

"Or else what, Jung Hoseok. To kill me? Don't make me laugh."

He then shoved Minae away as Hoseok caught her after he speed up before her head hit by the pillar.

"Orabeoni." Hoseok comforted her a little.

"Shh, it's alright. You're safe now."

He get her up turning his head and glaring to the vampire king. Aeyoung apprached to Minae and told her to stay back.

"You're not gonna kill her. Deal with me first!!" Yoongi snorted.

"Gladly!!" Both of them start to fight til giving up.

~~~

At the outside,

Jimin was watching his own guardian had turned into a black dust as it flew away.

He was keeping the dagger from Hoseok and waiting for Hoseok to save his soulmate since he had told to wait in here.

Just then, he heard the footsteps were nearby. Jimin look ahead and saw minister Namjoon and the guards.

"M-Minister Namjoon?!" The minister hybrid giving him a serious look.

"Hello, Master Park Jimin."

~~~

Meanwhile,

Hoseok punched to Yoongi unstop but the vampire king still dodged his attack while two females watch them fight.

"You should die, Jung Hoseok!"

"No, you are!!"

Hoseok used his vampire speed as he punches Yoongi face but missed it. Yoongi smirked kicked Hoseok's stomache.

The blonde haired vampire groaned in pain coughing bleed out of his mouth. Minae eyes widened to see Hoseok's condition.

"Orabeoni!!"

Hoseok got up coughed again and marched forward to Yoongi again but he pushed Hoseok harder as he fell down.

The blonde haired vampire feels weak because of how pain his body was. Minae began more worried, approached to him.

She kneel down to his unconcious body lifted his head up and lay his head on her lap as the tears fell down from her.

"Orabeoni!!" Aeyoung watched with eyes wide as she glaring to Yoongi in disgusted. The vampire king smirk.

"Well, that was kinda hurt, right Hoseok? Like I said, you will die soon." Minae glared at Yoongi. He added.

"Plus, you, Kang's child, you make him weak." Minae feels irritated at his mocked tone. Then, idea came out from her mind.