Chapter 23

~~~~~

▪︎~°°~▪︎

At the household

(Hoseok's POV)

I went to old Kang's household where I saved Minjun's daughter before he bit her to see the house was very different than before.

The family's last name house called 'Kwon' on that sign in here. Everything was changed, huh?

'Someone already taken this house after the incident many years ago.'

After I last watched the household, I went to another place in the forest and suddenly feeling my skin burn at the hot sunlight.

I can't stay for too long and forgot to wear the black cobe so my skin won't burn in the sunlight.

~~~~~

Park's mansion
The main place

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin-ssi, what are you reading of?"

Rose asked me at beside me while I searched about the person who can get rid of the vampire king.

"Just some random charactestic. Do you need anything?"

"No, Jimin. I'm just curious to see you were hard-working unlike before."

She said with a pout. I giggled in inner tone. But it was true, I use to work as the novel writer in this mansion.

"Sorry about that. I only like to read these charatestic book." She hummed at me.

"I see. Wanna eat the lunch? Maiden had prepare the foods for you."

"Just tell them leave the food for me because I was busy right now."

"Yes, cous."

Rose got up in careful not to step on her skirt and leaving from this main place. I sighed tiredness.

'Where can I find the charatestic name who can get rid of him?'

I said it inside of my mind, continued eyes on the name line on the book I had found in my library.

~~~~~

In the forest,

(Hoseok's POV)

I spotted the unknown small house was not looking abondoned to me. I decided enter inside to see the house was cleaned.

Looking around the living place to see a random novels were on the small table. I was about to go there until I feels a sharp thing on my right neck.

"Halted, you strangers."

I turned my head around to behind and see a man who was the owner of this house.

"What a scholar man like you doing in my house? Robbing?" I scoffed.

"No, why would I stole your things? I only want to know about Kang Minjun's incident. You know?"

"I knew. After I heard he was killed by the vampire who looked like the king of Hahoe and left him just like that."

My eyes hardened when he mention of my biggest enemy. I sense he was about to slash my neck as I pushed the sword away with a glare.