Chapter 24

~~~~

▪︎~°Another meeting°~▪︎

In the forest,

(Third Person's POV)

"I......"

"What's happening here?"

A female voice came from behind Hoseok as his res eyes gazed at behind to see his soulmate was here with eyes wide.

Minae was shocked to see Hoseok choked the hunter as he shoved him away. A hunter coughed it from choking.

"Minae-ah, why're you doing here? It's too dangerous."

"I was worried and I decide to follow you to come here, orabeoni."

"You little girl! Stay from that bloodsucker!!"

A hunter shouted to her coughing bleed out from his mouth. Hoseok glared at the hunter.

"You're the one who stay away from her!!"

The blonde haired vampire shouted back to hunter, wrapping his arms around her in protective. Hunter hold the arrow. She saw it.

"You will pay for this, vampire!!"

He shoot the arrow toward to them as Hoseok caught the arrow. Minae eyes widened when the sharp point almost hit her eyes.

"Tch! I missed."

"Let's get out of here."

Hoseok throw the arrow away carrying her in bridal style and ran away from the hunter. He huffed annoyance.

"Great, now that bloosucker went away with that human girl. But I can't attack him or I'll die."

He said in terrified tone, running away from the forest and go back to his small house.

With Hoseok carried Minae arrive to the mansion, he comes to the main door after taken off his shoes and Minae's.

Hoseok putted her down after carrrying from the forest. Minae only stared at him not avoid his eye contact.

"Orabeoni, why'd you go to the forest? You know there's a hunter live there."

"I know. I thought there's a king who came here but in the end a hunter appeared at the forest."

Hoseok said half-lied. Minae sighed in relief that he doesn't get kill by the hunter.

"Why? Were you worry at me?"

Hoseok ask with a grins that his soulmate was worrying at him for the first time in his life. Minae nods her head.

"Yes, I was. Please don't go there again."

She said, embrace him out of blue. Hoseok shock at her action and gladly hug her back, stroking her dark-brownish hair.

"I won't. Don't worry."

'I hope that hunter won't hunt me again after he knows my true indentity. And I'm not like other vampire who hunt to drink human blood.'