Chapter 28

~~~~~

▪︎~°°~▪︎

(Third Person's POV)

Everything went silent after Minae saw Hoseok's vampire side just now. Hoseok walk closer to her.

"Minae-ah......"

She suddenly fainted from the shocking earlier, even she knows he was a vampire but didn't see his full vampire side.

Hoseok kneel down to her unconcious body carried her in bridal style with a worried look.

"*sighed* I guess I had to deal it later."

While Kim's sibling, they saw the vampire was almost dead and leave it and then seeing Hoseok carried Minae.

"Hyung..."

"Let me bring her inside first and you, Taehyung. Bring the dead bodies to the coffins."

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung do the job that Hoseok told him as Woohee helped her brother. The blonde carried his soulmate inside.

Minae still unconcious. He brought her inside of the guest room a.k.a 'Minae's new room' laid her on the mattress.

He then used his 'power' as he put his hand on her forehead tonlet her sleep for a night.

Minae was now in deep sleep as he pulled his hand away. Hoseok watched she was sleeping after he use his power to let her sleep.

'Now, I had to deal with that man.'

~~~~

Outside after Taehyung and Woohee cleaned the mess of the dead bodies, only one vampire who was the newborn was there.

Then, a familiar vampire came to the mansion with a cold smile on his face.

"Well, looks like I had to bring you to my cave now.

The newborn vampire only hissed at the king who came here to see what happen before. Yoongi smirk.

"Now, playtime is over. Come now."

He choked the vampire as he rushed to the other side village back before his enemy sees him.

~~~~~~

In the rest room,

The man who was from Hahoe village ate the dinner that Woohee gave it to him and sat in here.

Until the door open catching his attention to see Hoseok appeared in here to have a talk.

"You.....the one who saved me before."

Hoseok only eyes on him with a cold look. The man flinched a little at his stare.

"True, and I had a words to you."

"........."

"Sure, ask away."

"Do you know why the minister want the 'Kang's child' and bring them at your village?" Hoseok waited as the man said,