Chapter 7

Since I always wrote third person POV, I decided to make their own POV on the scene.

~~~~~

▪︎~°Seo Aeyoung and Park Jimin°~▪︎

In the forest

(Minae's POV)

Me and oraboeni(Hoseok) were walking through the forest for relaxing after I'd incident last night.

I only remember that unknown man had a very sharp teeth and glow ruby eyes like a demon. I wasn't sure if the vampire was truth or not.

"What are you thinking about, Minae-ah? Is something bothering you?"

Orabeoni asked after I snapped out of my thought while he stare into my dark brown eyes. I look into his deep dark reddish-brown eyes.

"N-Nothing. I'm just thinking.....about last night." I said in low and fear tone. He heard what I said.

"What do you know about incident happen?"

He asked in serious tone. I was nervous at his stare like he was gonna eat me or something. I reply.

"L-Last night, I 'accidently' entered into the forest and got lost. I was walking the path where I ran into until......"

I paused because a memory of that vampire almost attacked me that time. Orabeoni Hoseok hummed. I continued.

"T-That creature had sharp fangs and crimson eyes attacked me out of nowhere and was about to bit me until......you saved me before I was bitten."

I said everything with my shaky voice. Orabeoni listened what I said about incident last night. I can see his eyes hardened.

"You.....you remembered about you were almost attacked?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah." He continued.

"You said a 'creature who had sharp fangs and crimson eyes' was almost bit you." I nodded once again.

"Y-Yeah, that's right. Why're you asking this all of sudden?" Orabeoni just went silent until.....

He pinned me hold my both shoulders against the tree not that hurt, but he gave me his look into my soul. His stare make me feel weak.

"Minae-ah, do you believe in creature of the night?"

He questioned to me staring at me with a serious expression. I gulped eyes never leave from his.

"I-I'm sure about that. About 'that' creature you're talking about...... I wasn't sure to believe it or not."

I said in confident, try not to stutter while saying about 'that' creature. Orabeoni leaned closer to my face.

"Then, do you believe me, Minae-ah?" He questioned the second. I nodded slowly. He added.

"If you believe so. A creature that you saw last knight was called a vampire."

He said in dark tone when he mentioned about vampire. My eyes went widened what he said.

"V-Vampire."

"Yeah and I'm one of them." I look in horror at him. Orabeoni was a vampire like that guy who attacked me last night?!

"W-What. T-There's no w-way that y-you're like that guy." I said didn't believe him that he was vampire.

I only saw him a normal human like me. Orabeoni's hand was at behind my head. Eyes never leave mine.