Chapter 31

~~~~~

▪︎~°Mother's relation°~▪︎

In Hahoe palace
The dining room,

(Yoongi's POV)

"Your highness..."

"Had any information of Kang's child?"

"Yeah, but unfortunately she was nowhere at Yangdong village."

Namjoon said while eating the dinner with me discussing ahout Jung Hoseok's secret soulmate.

I never knew he had a secret relationship with that Kang's child for many weeks after minister informed me earlier.

Now, this will be interested and once again, no one can defeat me because I'm a king in the whole Korea.

"Anything else you had it again, minister?"

"No, nothing more. I failed catch that Kang child."

"Someday you will once you saw that child was alone without my one and only enemy.

"Yes, sir." Then, I read his thought, smirking on my face.

'Tomorrow I told the guards to investigate at Yangdong village one more time.'

~~~~~

The next day,
Seo's household,

(Aeyoung's POV)

"Master Jimin, how are you today?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking me, Lady Aeyoung. What about you? After he almost choke you."

He said worried about myself after the incident last night when the king came to my house. I reply.

"Don't worry. I'm ok nothing serious happen when he almost choking me."

"Thank goodness. Also......"

"Hmm?" Jimin went closer to me giving me his plead look.

"Run away to the other village." I stared at the raven haired scholar with eyes wide.

"What?"

"You heard me. I don't want you to suffer live in this horrible village. Beside, you also need a freedom, right?" I nodded my head.

"T-True, but-"

"Then, go with me. You can stay in my mansion when you can run away with me after the king doesn't notice it. How's that?"

Master Jimin said planning to get me out of the horrible village. He was right, I need a freedom too after I keep gloomed all over.

"I'll think about it later. I can't decided it yet." Jimin smile.

"If you say so. I won't force you." He then got up before he say,

"I had to go home now. Thanks for staying in your house for a night." I smile at him softly.

"Not a problem, Master Jimin. Have a nice day at there."

"Mmm." He only humming as he goes out of my house and ride on his horse to ride back to Yangdong village.

As he went away, I waved him as a bid bye and watch him leave from this village.

Master Jimin was now officially my new friend. And then remember something.

'I had to wrote the letter for Minae and Woohee as an apology and the time when I dead.'

I went back to my dorm, sitting on my place and grab the brush to write the apology letter and my death.