Chapter 38

~~~~~

▪︎~°Protecting their people°~▪︎

Perviously,

"Hurry! Let's bring him to the medic."

The villagers brought Hoseok to the shelter and the medic place to hide from the king.

Lucky for them, Yoongi was arrived in Yangdong village.

~~~~

With Yoongi
In Yangdong village,

(Yoongi's POV)

I arrived in Yangdong village to see how are they. But, what I see is many newborns were turned into black dust.

Their hanboks are on the ground after their dead. I scented that must be Jung Hoseok who killed them.

'My plan ruined because of him!!'

"Guards!! Check everywhere in here and if you see something, tell me!"

"Yes, your highness."

They started to search something on here while I strolled only until I saw the door was opened.

I goes to there since no one was live in that poor house. Then, I saw a black robe on the table.

Taking that robe and scenting it. I could tell it wasn't belong to Hoseok, but stranger who use it as assasin.

"Your highness, we didn't found anything after the villagers had ran away from the vampires."

I clenched this stupid black robe who helped that pathetic humans in anger.

"We retreat for now."

"Yes, your highness."

My guards and I ride on the horse, going back to Hahoe village in the middle of the night.

~~~~

The next day
At the shelter,

(Third Person's POV)

Many of them were resting in the shelter for awhile and eats the yam that Jimin brought to them.

Hoseok watched them eating with soften expression because they trusted him that he wasn't a killer. Jimin was beside him.

"Hyungnim, aren't you hungry?" Hoseok glanced to him, shaking his head.

"No, I'm not hungry." Then, Soo Rae came to duo bring another yam to them as she gave it to Hoseok and Jimin.

"Here, night scholar. You must be hungry." Hoseok smile softly, accept it from her. Soo Rae give it to Jimin also.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, night scholar and mister Park." Soo Rae walk back to her father and join to eat it too.

Hoseok and Jimin takes a bite of cooked yam as they were hungry. But the blondie doesn't feel taste of it and got use to.

"Hyungnim, many people in here were trusted you." Hoseok smile crept up on his face to Jimin.

"Yeah, but they only believe I was a night scholar."

"True, and you should be glad about it. Other than feel afraid of you for showing your vampire side."

Hoseok playfully glared at Jimin was teasing him. The raven haired male patted his shoulder.