Chapter 13 - Wisdom Pages

After the sunset, Hiro, with a growling stomach, suggested to Hikari, King, and Ace, "I'm really hungry... Let's find a place to eat and spend the night."

Ace and Hikari nodded in agreement while King said, "Finally something decent came out of that peasant's mouth."

As they made their way back to the city, Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace noticed something unusual. A strange and mesmerizing illumination enveloped the streets and buildings of the city. It was a light they had never seen before, emanating a mysterious and seductive aura.

The city, now engulfed in this unique light, gained a magical and captivating atmosphere. The streets seemed even more enchanting, the buildings took on a peculiar glow, and the energy in the air was palpable. It was as if the city itself was breathing life and revealing long-held secrets.

Hikari looked at Hiro, fascinated, and commented, "I've never seen illumination like this before. It's as if the city is coming alive. It feels like a fairy tale."

Hiro agreed, admiring the landscape before him. "Indeed, it's an impressive sight. This city holds so many mysteries and surprises. Let's explore it and discover what it has to offer."

They walked through the illuminated streets, drawn to the vibrant energy that permeated the place. Around every corner, they encountered something new and intriguing: cozy little cafes, shops with exotic products, and people from different backgrounds and cultures.

An unusual light created a welcoming atmosphere, inviting them to immerse themselves in the cultural and gastronomic richness of the city. The tempting aromas of local dishes lingered in the air, further arousing Hiro's hunger.

Guided by the light and the irresistible aroma, they found a charming restaurant illuminated by candles. The outdoor tables were filled with people engaged in lively conversations, while soft music complemented the cozy ambiance.

Hiro smiled and said, "I think we've found the perfect place to satisfy our hunger. Let's join them and enjoy this city."

They sat at the table, ready to indulge in a delicious meal, Hiro and Hikari took the opportunity to tell Ace and King about their flying experience.

At the end of the meal, with satisfied stomachs, Hiro decided to ask the waiter about a place to spend the night. The waiter, who had overheard them talking about flying, suggested, "I recommend 'Dragon's Haven.' Since you've already experienced flying, I believe you'll be acquainted with the owner."

Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace exchanged confused glances but thanked the waiter for the recommendations. They asked the waiter to show them the way to "Dragon's Haven."

Following the directions, they wandered through picturesque and illuminated streets, always curious about the place they were heading to. The name "Dragon's Haven" sparked their imagination and made them eager to discover what lay ahead.

After a short walk, they arrived at a small alley with a sign adorned with dragon illustrations. It was there that "Dragon's Haven" was located. Hiro opened the door, and they entered the establishment.

Upon entering "Dragon's Haven," they were greeted by a mysterious and welcoming atmosphere. The place was adorned with dragon-themed touches everywhere. Soft lighting and gentle music created a sense of tranquility.

Draco, the flight instructor they had met during the lesson, approached them with a warm smile. "Welcome back, my friends! It's a pleasure to have you here at 'Dragon's Haven.' I hope you enjoyed the flying experience."

Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace expressed their gratitude for the previous experience and the opportunity to be back with him at "Dragon's Haven." Hiro then curiously asked, "Draco, are you also the owner of this place?"