Chapter 25 - The Rebirth

Takeshi began to slowly approach Hiro and his friends, hovering above the ground with the rhythmic flapping of his wings. However, before he could draw any closer, the door of the throne room burst open with a sudden crash. Arthur entered, his form already weakened and bloodied, wielding the legendary Excalibur sword. He gazed intensely at Hiro and uttered in a faint voice, "HIRO! Take my Excalibur sword. It can only be wielded by someone worthy, and that someone is you!" He threw the sword towards Hiro, who instinctively caught it.

Hikari's swift question echoed through the tense chamber, "But can't this sword be wielded by just one person?" With his last bit of strength, Arthur explained, "Legend says it doesn't matter how many may try, as long as they are worthy. Now, Hiro, save this world!" Arthur's strength gave way, and he collapsed to the ground.

Hikari and Ace moved swiftly to retrieve the Excalibur sword and hand it to Hiro, but before they could get close, Takeshi raised his hand and conjured dark magic. With a swift motion, he hurled Hikari and Ace against the wall, leaving them dazed.

As Hiro witnessed this distressing scene, he began to punch his own leg in frustration and disbelief. His fists struck his flesh with escalating intensity, expressing his inner turmoil. As Takeshi drew nearer, Hiro suddenly rose before him and declared with determination, "I cannot fail this world here!" He started to run toward the nearby Excalibur sword.

Takeshi fixed Hiro with an assessing gaze and spoke in a peculiarly calm tone, "Very well, Hiro. I will give you the opportunity to try to save the world. After all, I am your father, and I want to see how much you have evolved." A thread of irony ran through his words. "Despite my superior physical strength and speed, I won't use magic. We will engage in a sword duel to determine the fate of this realm," Takeshi proposed.

Hiro firmly grasped the Excalibur sword, feeling its blade hum in his hands. He assumed a combat stance, his eyes locked onto Takeshi's. With a voice laden with determination, Hiro responded, "Let's do it." As the words left his lips, the Excalibur sword began to glow intensely, emitting a pure white light that burst from its blade, filling the throne room with its radiance.

The tension in the throne room was palpable as Hiro and Takeshi locked eyes, each holding a legendary sword radiating unimaginable power. The intense light of the Excalibur contrasted with the sinister aura enveloping Takeshi in his demon king form, creating a scene of duality between light and shadow.

The battle commenced with a clash of sparks as the two swords met. Hiro exerted all his strength to block Takeshi's initial strike, feeling the impact reverberate throughout his body. Takeshi grinned ominously, leveraging his advantage in size and strength to press Hiro even harder.

Blows followed in a frenetic dance of metal against metal. Hiro showcased surprising agility, narrowly dodging Takeshi's attacks and countering with calculated Excalibur strikes. Each thrust was an explosion of energy and determination as Hiro fought to showcase his might and prove himself worthy of wielding the legendary sword.

Takeshi, in turn, displayed exceptional skill, blending raw power with refined technique. He deftly parried Hiro's attacks, his black sword moving with grace and lethality. His impassive expression concealed intense concentration as he studied each move of Hiro's, seeking an opening for a decisive strike.

The battle unfolded amid a flurry of swift, acrobatic movements. Hiro leaped, spun, and lunged in a deadly ballet, while Takeshi responded with precise and devastating strikes. Every clash of swords generated sparks and resonated with the battle's ferocity.

The collision of wills and abilities filled the air, creating an electrifying atmosphere. The castle walls seemed to tremble with the power unleashed by each exchanged blow. Hiro fought not only for the world's survival but also to confront the past and prove to himself that he could overcome his own father.