Chapter 14 - Aquarius

Hiro, with a sense of urgency in his eyes, hurriedly exclaimed, "We have to go now! This noise...!"

He quickly closed the book and started running towards the library's exit. Hikari, grabbing him by the arm, halted his rush and asked with curiosity and concern, "What's going on, Hiro? Why is this noise getting you so agitated?"

Hiro looked at Hikari, took a deep breath for a moment, and responded, "This noise... it's familiar to me. I've heard it before when my father disappeared, and it's also like the noise Arthur described... We have to uncover it's origin and take action."

Understanding the gravity of the situation, Hikari nodded and firmly squeezed Hiro's hand. "Then let's find out what's happening together, Hiro. We're by your side."

King and Ace, sensing the tension in the air, approached the group, ready to face any challenge that lay ahead.

Draco, with a determined look that left no room for doubt, said, "I'm going with you all!"

Hiro nodded and they hastily left the library, following the deafening sound and the trembling that shook the ground. As they approached the flight track, it became increasingly clear that the source of the noise and tremors was at the foot of the mountain.

Hiro quickly turned to Draco and asked, "Draco, what's the fastest way for all of us to descend to the source of the noise?"

Draco, with a serious look, responded, "The fastest and most efficient way would be to use the wings. However, you would have to carry your animals, and that can be dangerous. Are you prepared for that?"

King and Ace, looking directly at Draco, affirmed with determination, "We trust you."

With this mutual trust established, Hiro, Hikari, King, Ace, and Draco prepared themselves for a high-speed descent. Draco instructed them on how to securely hold onto his wings and ensure everyone's safety during the descent.

They launched themselves into the air, flying with speed and agility. The wind whistled in their ears as they cut through the air towards the source of the noise. Adrenaline surged through their bodies, propelling them forward.

As they descended at high speed, the surrounding landscape unfolded rapidly. Trees, rivers, and mountains passed by as blurs. The feeling of freedom and power was indescribable.

As they quickly approached the location of the noise, a surprising sight unfolded before them. It was a vast army, with warriors wearing capes adorned with the symbol of the Signs of Light.

Hiro, Hikari, King, Ace, and Draco observed the Signs of Light army with caution from the air. The presence of these individuals wearing capes adorned with the symbol of the Signs of Light left them apprehensive and curious about their intentions.

While observing the army's movements , Draco approached Hiro and asked in a concerned tone, "Who are these people, Hiro? What do they want?"

Hiro looked at Draco, pondered for a moment, and replied, "These are the Signs of Light, a group seeking power and domination. They want to conquer this city as they have done with others."

Draco furrowed his brow, understanding the gravity of the situation. He knew that Hiro's journey and that of his allies would not be easy, but now, with the threat posed by the Signs of Light, the mission became even more dangerous.

"We must be cautious, Hiro," Draco warned.

When they reached the ground, Hiro looked at the leader of the group and was impressed by their imposing appearance. The leader, whose armor shone with a bright blue color, exuded an aura of authority and power. Their piercing eyes reflected the determination of a true warrior, while their bearing was majestic and confident.