Powers

"Time doesn't exist around those who make it disappear."

3rd P.O.V

The 13 boys sat in silence and thought about what happened in the previous moments. No one could believe that Woozi had talked, not even himself. It had taken him everything to talk to Hoshi and even more to talk to the boys. He'd done it though. He felt proud of himself. Everyone felt proud of him. Hoshi felt the most proud, though. He hadn't really told Woozi anything about himself yet Woozi had talked to him. He had talked to him because he so desperately wanted Hoshi to hear him. The others seemed to be confused. They looked around at each other to see that they all mirrored the same expressions. It was probably a good 10 minutes before anyone spoke again.

"So, what should we talk about?" DK asked. Joshua put his arm around DK's waist, earning a smile from the other.

"Maybe the theory of how we all ended up together even though none of us chose our roommates?" It was Seungkwan who had asked the question. Everyone turned and looked at Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol, who'd secretly moved to sit next to him.

"Why are you all looking at me? I know I have power here but not that much. Besides I didn't know Dino or Woozi before yesterday."

"He h-has a point." Woozi said, earning another smile from his roommate. "He couldn't have known. Hey, I didn't stutter. Yay." Everyone smiled over at Woozi. He was happy and so were the rest of them. He didn't understand why it was so easy in front of these strangers, though. He'd tried to talk to his parents for 8 years but 12 strangers had succeeded in a day.

"Either way, there was a reason. The question is, what is the reason? The school has done this for years and only one time did they not successfully make a friend group. I want to know why it was us." Jeonghan said, with a frown. His mind was restless. Seungcheol frowned at the sight.

"Well, you look around and see that most of us know our roommates. The ones that don't, know of each other. Minus Dino and Woozi of course." Joshua replied. He'd had a hard time focusing because he could tell something was up with DK. He looked at Seungcheol who only nodded. Joshua stood up and Grabbed DK's hand. The two of them left the room and walked down the hallway.

"You think DK Hyung knows something?" Dino questioned. He slid closer to the oldest boys unconsciously.

"I doubt it. Something is definitely bothering him, though. Whatever it is, Josh can handle it. Josh is his person. If he can't help him, then no one can." Seungcheol replied, ruffling Dino's hair. Jeonghan smiled at them. He'd always loved seeing Seungcheol around kids because he became so soft and so loving. Even more so than he already was.

Joshua pat the seat next to him on the ground. DK complied and sat down too.

"You wanna tell me what happened in there, sunshine?" DK looked over at the only man who had ever known his secret.

"What if I hurt them?" Joshua only changed positions to sit in front of him.

"You won't."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I know you. I also know that you have much more control over your powers than you did 10 years ago." DK couldn't help to think back 10 years before. They'd known each other a little less than a month at that point. He'd had a really bad day and although Joshua had tried his best, ultimately he'd gotten too angry and took it out on him. Joshua ended up being thrown into a wall and getting hurt.