Unintended Discoveries Pt 3

"Life can be beautiful or ugly depending on how you look at it."

3rd P.O.V

"So, you're telling us that this was destined from the moment we were born?" Seungcheol asked.

"And the person that's going to try to kill us is most likely close to us?" Jeonghan asked. Seungmin nodded at the two oldest.

"However, the fact that there is a freshman and a transfer amongst you is unusual. Things might be different this time. If that's the case then I'm hoping you guys will be the final group." Everyone stayed quiet. They knew something was up but they could never imagine something like this. "Who are the soulmates?"

"Woozi Hyung and I." Hoshi said, pointing to Woozi beside him.

"Is Woozi selectively mute?" Seungmin asked. The look everyone gave him told Seungmin that he was right. "And you only talk around them?" He asked, motioning to the others. Woozi nodded.

"I see. Have you two kissed yet?"

"No, we haven't." Hoshi replied. Seungmin sighed.

"I see. I would say hold off on it but I know from experience that it just happens. Do you guys know what will happen when you do?" Hoshi and Woozi nodded.

"We found out right before you came in." Just then, Seungmin's phone went off. He picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Seungmin-ah, he's awake." Seungmin's face glowed at the news.

"Okay. I'll be there soon. Call the guys."

"Doing it now." He hung up after that and looked at the boys around him.

"I've gotta go. Woozi and Hoshi, don't let this curse make you feel like you can't love each other. Really, you already do. You just don't know it yet. Don't regret anything and please be careful, all of you." Seungmin stood up and left after that. The room was silent. Everyone was digesting the news they just learned. Woozi stood up a few moments later.

"I'm gonna go. I need to think." Hoshi stood up too. Woozi shook his head. Hoshi frowned and sat back down. Woozi left after that. It was Minghao who spoke up.

"Do you think he'll be okay?"

"He'll be okay. He just needs some time." Joshua replied. Hoshi stood up again. He decided to ignore Woozi's plea. He didn't say a word as he left and went after Woozi.

"Should we stop him?" Dino questioned.

"No point. It's going to happen. Hoshi is going to make sure that Woozi knows how much he cares." DK replied. No one said it but they were worried about the soulmates.

Hoshi ran for a couple of minutes before he saw Woozi sitting under a tree. Woozi had his face in his hands. He was angry and scared. He was scared for the blonde-headed boy. He looked up as he heard footsteps. He knew who it was even in the darkness.

"Not now, Hoshi." He said, looking back down. Hoshi bent down in front of him. He pressed his hand to Woozi's chin before gently tilting his face up to meet his own.