Why

"Unkind faces give unkind feelings."

By the end of the fourth day of break, everyone had already returned to the school. They hadn't made it the whole seven days. Now, they were sitting in the annex. There was complete silence amongst the boys. Even Seungkwan, who never stopped talking, had nothing to say in that moment. Woozi and Hoshi were looking around at the others. They could read the room. So could the others. The thing was, no one wanted to be the first to ask what happened.

"Hyung, what should we do? I don't like it. It's making me uncomfortable." Woozi turned to Hosh as he listened to his words. He grabbed Hoshi's hand and lightly rubbed it with his thumb.

"All we can do is wait. I have this sinking feeling that something bad is about to happen." Just then, that sinking feeling that Woozi had felt turned into a deep black nothingness. The last thing he heard was Hoshi screaming for him. When he woke up again, he was lying in his bed and Hoshi sat on the floor with tears in his eyes. Woozi forced himself to get up from his bed. He could feel all of Hoshi's worry flood into him. Despite the pain, the only thing he needed and had to do was take care of his baby. Hoshi looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around Woozi and let out a breath.

"Hyung, don't ever do that again. You scared the hell out of me." Woozi only smiled and slid his hand into Hoshi's hair.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just felt such a powerful surge of energy hit me. I guess it was so strong that it knocked me out." Woozi could still feel his hands shaking but he didn't want to worry Hoshi. He kept himself from thinking about it and pulled Hoshi closer to him. He knew that this was only the beginning of these power surges. The last time it happened was right before his brother died. He was worried, though. In the times before this, it started as just a zip. This had been so strong that it knocked him out. He knew that this kind of power was controlled by something or someone. He knew deep down that it was about to start. Whoever was trying to kill them had made his plan and it had begun. He leaned away from Hoshi and placed his palm on Hoshi's cheek.

"Hoshi, promise me something. No matter what happens after I leave this room, you can't come out until you see me walk through that door."

***********************

Hoshi jumped up and forced himself to take a breath. He looked around to see that Woozi was tossing and turning. Tears were streaming down his face. Hoshi realized at that moment that it hadn't been his dream but Woozi's. He wiped the tears from Woozi's eyes' and gently shook him. Woozi instinctively wrapped his arms and legs around Hoshi.

"Hyung, it's okay. I'm okay. You're okay. We're both okay. You're safe. I've got you." Woozi could only whimper but Hoshi understood. He had lived the dream too. It took a long time for Woozi to calm down. Once he did, he immediately started apologizing. It broke Hoshi to see him so vulnerable. He couldn't believe that such a hard person like Woozi could be so affected. Hoshi didn't know why Woozi was so scared. At that moment, he couldn't hear Woozi's thoughts. That had scared him even more. Woozi was blocking him out on purpose. He didn't want Hoshi to know that those fainting spells had actually happened when he was young. It was only when they heard a knock on the door that Woozi's thoughts flooded back into Hoshi's mind. It had physically hurt him to block Hoshi off and he almost sighed with relief when he stopped. Woozi stood up, leaving Hoshi on the floor. He wiped his tears and went to go open the door. Seungcheol was standing in the doorway with a frown.

"You guys okay? Jeonghan heard some noises and woke me up. He asked me to come. He would have come himself but he's not exactly in the mood." Hoshi stood up and walked to the door. He leaned his chin on Woozi's shoulder. Woozi noticed what Hoshi was trying to do and thanked him through their bond.

"Everything's okay. Woozi Hyung just had a bad dream." Seungcheol raised a brow but didn't question it any further. He only nodded and walked back to his room. Woozi shut the door and took a deep breath. He knew it was time to tell Hoshi some things. He grabbed Hoshi's hand and pulled him over to his bed. Hoshi kept quiet.

"Hoshi, there's something I should tell you. I never told you how I became mute in the first place." Hoshi shook his head lightly. "I should start by telling you that my parents are horrible and rich snobs. Neither one of their kids had turned out how they wanted. Before you ask, I had a brother. He was older than me. He was my best friend and always had my back. Well, he died. I know that sounds morbid but it's the only way I can say it. He was murdered in front of me. I always suspected that my parents hired someone to do it but I had no proof. A part of me thinks that's the reason I went mute. I just didn't have anything to say to them after that. I didn't actually want to come here but they decided it would be the best option for me. They didn't say it to my face but I knew they just wanted me as far away from them as possible. They hate me. I'm mute. I'm covered in tattoos. But what they hate the most is that I'm gay. They're public figures and they expect me to be perfect and lovely at all times. They expect me to keep a smile on my face. Worst of all, they expect me to date and marry the girl whom I was supposed to be in an arranged marriage with. Obviously, that didn't pen out. They haven't given in yet but it's basically over for them. I've met you now. I've found my person. That's all I need." The entire time Woozi spoke, Hoshi was silent. He watched as Woozi's facial expressions changed. There was a lot on his mind. So much that he couldn't think about one thing. He couldn't help but wonder what the cause of Woozi's pain was. Now that he did know, he began to realize how good he had it. Of all of the boys, he was the only one who could go back to a peaceful home. Well, it wasn't exactly peaceful but more so than the other's homes.

"The reason I'm telling you all this though, is because of that dream that I had about those fainting spells. It happened before. That one time that it did happen, it was over the course of one week. Little by little, they became longer and hurt more. It began at the beginning of that week that my brother died." It took a minute for it to register in Hoshi's mind. His eyes went wide.

"Are you saying that you think it might be time?"

***************************

Hiiiiii everyone. How is everyone? I'm sorry it took a bit but I've been busy and exhausted. Also, I bought V's new album yesterday. It's beautiful. I cannot wait for Seventeen's comeback. I'm waiting for Woozi to grace me with his beautiful smile. There's about 7 chapters left. Things are about to get spicy. Hehe.

 Let us enjoy this lovely picture of him while we're waiting