1.

"Every ending is a beginning."

Joshua sat beside DK as they were waiting for the food. He was anxious about what he was about to do. He turned to DK and smiled.

"Sunshine, I have to tell you something." DK turned to him and sighed.

"This is not the right time for a goodbye speech. I know you're leaving after everything is over but I'd really like to wait to cry till later." He'd heard Joshua on the phone with his mom. Apparently, DK hadn't heard the entire conversation.

"Sunshine, I am leaving but not indefinitely and you're coming with me." DK's eyes widened.

"You're not?"

"No. I assume you didn't hear the whole conversation. Even though you're confused, I'm glad you didn't hear it all."

"No I didn't." Just then the boys were called for the food. They grabbed it and headed back to the dorms.

"I wanted to tell you that we're going to LA for a couple of weeks during the break."

"We are?" Joshua switched the bag of food to his other hand and wrapped his free one around DK's waist.

"We are."

"Yayyy." When they got back to the dorm, Seungkwan and Vernon were awake and walking around.

"Guys, your back. Wonderful. we need you." Vernon said. DK and Joshua glimpsed at each other and nodded.

"We're gonna need Joshua, Hoshi, DK, Woozi, and Dino." It was Seungkwan who said those words.

"We need to go now." They all held hands with each other and collapsed to the ground. The rest of the guys sat back down and ate as they waited.

*********************

"I really hope this is the last time we ever have to come into a place like this. It's so creepy." Vernon said with a sigh. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Come on. Let's go find my brother." Everyone followed Seungkwan's orders and began walking.

"Do all of our worst nightmares look like this?" Hoshi asked with a frown.

"Probably not. Maybe a variation but not the same. Everyone's subconscious is different. Everyone has their own worst nightmare." Seungkwan responded.

"Have you been in all of our heads." Seungkwan chuckled at Dino's question.

"If I had, you would know it. The only person's mind I dream walked in was Nonies." Vernon smiled at the nickname. Of all the nicknames he's had, "Nonie" was his favorite. Just then, the boys saw Jaemin. He was being attacked by the monsters in his head.

"Come on, guys. We have to help him." At Seungkwan's command, everyone ran to Jaemin's aid. Dino slammed the Demon away with his powers while Woozi put a force field over the boys.

*********************

"I don't like that Dino had to go." Sihun said, quietly. Wonwoo turned and asked a question that took Sihun off guard.

"You're not actually supposed to help us are you?" Sihun turned his head lightly.

"What do you mean?" It was Mingyu who answered his question.

"You forget I can read your thoughts. The only people I can't are Woozi and Hoshi. Everyone else is an open book. I've been hearing your thoughts since you walked into our lives. You put yourself in a very dangerous situation by helping us. You're doing it anyway though because you can't just watch Dino suffer. You love him too much to do that." Sihun was smiling.