2.

"A person's thoughts' can be their own nightmares."

The 13 boys carefully snuck into DK and Joshua's room. Sihun was right behind them with a frown on his face. He didn't like the plan but he understood what had to be done. Seungkwan turned to Vernon with a smile.

"Do not under any circumstances wander off from me in the dream world. If you get lost while we're there, I won't be able to bring you back. We have 3 hours to do everything we have to. That's the maximum time we can stay there without having any repercussions when we get back. The goal is to forcefully strip his powers. It will be dangerous and if we die in the dream world then why die in the real world too? Do you understand?" Vernon nodded. Seungkwan held out his hand for Vernon to take. He did so without an ounce of hesitation. Seungkwan then turned to the others. "Guys, no matter what you hear or see, do not wake us up. It could cause some really dangerous after-effects." They all nodded. after that, Seungkwan touched Jaemin's shoulder and they collapsed. Jeonghan and Seungcheol caught them and sat down with them in their arms.

"What do we do now?" Hoshi asked with a sigh. Woozi sat down and pulled Hoshi down with him.

"We wait, baby. It's all in Seungkwan's hands now." Everyone nodded at Woozi's words and sat down. They knew they could trust him. They knew they had to.

******************

"Kwanie, where are we?" Vernon said as he looked around. Seungkwan glimpsed up at Vernon with a frown.

"We're in Jaemin's worst nightmare. It seems the same as when I was a kid. Although, this time it seems more vivid." Vernon nodded. "It would be better if you didn't leave my side while we're here." Vernon smiled.

"I wouldn't do that in the real world. Why would I want to do it in a creepy ass dream world?" Seungkwan chuckled despite his nerves.

"Fair point." Seungkwan squeezed his hand lightly. "Come on. We need to go somewhere else besides here." Vernon raised a brow.

"Why?" Seungkwan frowned. If it was like the last time, something harmful was about to appear. He had been right.

"That's why. Run!"

******************

The boys looked up at Vernon and Seungkwan. They were shaking and screaming. They were all thinking the same thing. They were scared for the boys but the helplessness they felt outweighed their fears. They wanted to be there with Vernon and Seungkwan. They wanted to help but they knew anything could happen. They knew they had to sit there and wait. They needed to be prepared for anything that could stop Seungkwan from doing what he had to.

"Hyung?" Hoshi asked, looking up at Seungcheol. Seungcheol nodded for him to continue. "Can Woozi Hyung and I go out for a minute?" Woozi looked at Hoshi with a questioning glimpse.

"Mhm, but be careful." Jeonghan said, answering for Seungcheol. Hoshi stood up and grabbed Woozi's hand. He pulled them out of the room and to the elevator.

"What's wrong, baby?" Woozi asked, with a frown. Hoshi shook his head.

"I just needed to get out of there. I was suffocating." Woozi understood that. He understood how much Hoshi just wanted to run away and not come back. He could read Hoshi. It wasn't just his thoughts. It was everything. It was as if Woozi was Hoshi and vice versa. They were two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. Both of them knew that. They didn't know why but they didn't question it. It was their life and after this shitty mess, they were going to live it. Woozi walked toward Hoshi as the elevator dinged. He pressed the emergency shutdown button and wrapped his arms around Hoshi's neck.