The Bond

"I would burn down the world for you."

The Mystic 13

Cheolie
We have another special class today

Fairy Han
Will you be okay Dino?

Dinosaur boy
I think I'll be fine

Hao Hao
I mean you did kinda faint the last time you saw him

Kwanie
Hao is right
How are you so nonchalant about it now

Dinosaur boy
I'm still anxious but it's not a curveball like it was last time

Gyu
I don't think we have to worry about Dino
It seems that he's the most safe of all of us

Junie
What's that supposed to mean

Hao Hao
It seems that Mingyu knows something

Cheolie
Dino will tell us when he's ready

Fairy Han
Take your time Dino

Kwanie
Where are Hoshi and Woozi?

Cheolie
They'll meet us in class
They had something to do

Fairy Han
They're fine
Nothing to worry about

Vernon
We should head to class

Fairy Han
Okay
Let's go then

Dino sighed as he sat down his phone. Sihun was sitting on his bed and looking at his phone. He had unintentionally fallen asleep with Dino. It was impossible for him to get out at that moment so he was waiting for the boys to leave. Sihun sat down his phone when he noticed the look on Dino's face.

"What's wrong?" Dino looked up.

"For the last few months, I've had the same dream. It was me and you. You walked into my bedroom and continuously apologized for everything. Did that really happen? Is it a memory?" Sihun stood and walked over to Dino where he was sitting in a desk chair. He leaned down and placed his hands on Dino's knees.

"Yes. That happened. It was the night I left you. I wanted you to have that one last memory because I knew it would be a long time before you saw me again. I stayed with you that night and I left early in the morning." Sihun stood back up and smiled down at Dino. "As much as I would love to talk some more, you need to get going. The boys are going to wonder where you are. Also, the faster you get out, the faster I can leave. I have to get to class too. It is time for me to start teaching. I know you have questions. I promise most or all will get answered. For now, Go." Dino stood up and grabbed his stuff.

"Hyung, don't mention this to the guys. Don't think about it either. Mingyu Hyung can read minds." Sihun nodded and ruffled Dino's hair.

"I'll see you in a while." Dino nodded and walked out. Sihun waited for 10 minutes and then left. Dino received questioning looks when he joined the others but no questions were asked. Hoshi and Woozi were sitting in the classroom when the others arrived. They were having a hushed conversation. It ended when they noticed everyone.

"Hey guys." Seungcheol said. There was a frown on their faces.

"I think we saw something we weren't supposed to." Woozi said, glimpsing at Dino. Dino shook his head, signaling them not to say anything. His guess was that they had seen Sihun leaving his room. The man in question walked in just then. Sihun had a smile on his face as he sat down on his desk.