3.

"People come and go but soulmates remain forever."

The guys waited for the fake Joshua to fall asleep. Once he did, they quietly left and went back to the Annex. DK and Joshua were huddled in a corner. They quietly held each other. Everyone had a smile on their faces as they came in and saw them. "

They seem to be just fine." Vernon said, with a smile. Seungkwan nodded at his words and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"They look so peaceful. I don't want to wake them." Hoshi said. Woozi smiled at his baby before tapping him on the shoulder and walking over to the sleeping boys in the corner. He bent down and lightly tapped them.

"Hey guys, wake up. We gotta talk." Joshua lightly opened his eyes and looked around with sleepy eyes. DK was wrapped around him. He smiled lightly before waking him up. After that, everyone sat around the table. It was Jeonghan who began the conversation.

"Okay. The fake Joshua came up with a plan. He thinks that we don't know yet so we went along with it. My guess is that he has a plan connected to the one he made with us."

"That is why we have to make our own. Everything is going down in two days. He arranged for his mom to call Seungkwan and tell him that he was coming." Seungcheol said. Everyone nodded at his words. A moment later, Wonwoo lifted his hand. Seungcheol nodded for him to talk.

"Um, I have two questions. One, where is Sihun Hyung and two, what is the fake Joshua's real name?" Dino answered the first question.

"He's in my room, keeping an eye on the fake Joshua."

"To answer your second question, his name is Jaemin." Seungkwan said, laying him against Vernon's shoulder. Everyone could tell how exhausted he was. Vernon rested his hand on top of Seungkwan's on the table. He rubbed his hand lightly. Everyone could tell how Seungkwan was being affected but for Vernon, he'd seen every bit of it. It had made him exhausted too. It made him feel like shit that he couldn't help Seungkwan. Woozi stood up from his place without a word. He walked over to Vernon and Seungkwan and laid his hand on their shoulders. He closed his eyes for a minute and used his powers to put them at peace for a while. He then went back to his seat and rested his head against Hoshi's chest again.

"So what are we going to do?" Jun asked.

"We are going to come up with a plan. Seungkwan hate to ask you this but I need you to do something." Seungkwan looked up at Seungcheol's words.

"You want me to trap him in a nightmare again?" Seungcheol nodded slowly. Vernon looked up at Seungkwan with a frown.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You said it almost killed you the last time you did it." Seungkwan shook his head at Vernon's words.

"I can do it. I have to." Vernon contemplated for a long moment before finally nodding.

"Okay. If you think you can do it I'll be with you the whole time." Seungkwan nodded.

"That is settled then."

"Wait, why didn't Jaemin freak out when I wasn't in our dorm?" DK asked, out of the blue.

"I told him that you're sleeping in my room because you didn't want to bother him." Dino responded. It was Joshua who made a comment.

"He really fell for that? I would never fall for that. DK would know that too. He would look at me like I was crazy." DK laughed despite the situation.

"He's right. I would."

"Anyway, DK and Josh, we'll need you to use your powers to distract him. I don't care what you do, you just need to distract him until Seungkwan can get to him and trap him in the dream."

"What about the rest of us?" Minghao asked. Jeonghan smiled.

"The rest of us are going to do what we do best."

" Which is what?" Hoshi asked.

"We feign stupidity." Woozi said, getting the gist. He smirked at their leaders. Woozi knew exactly what the plan was. Their goal was only to distract him and Joshua and DK were the backup plan in the case that they failed. He knew the most important thing was getting Seungkwan to Jaemin because that was the only way his powers would be stripped and we would be safe.

"Okay, I have one more idea." Mingyu said.

"Okay, let's hear it." Seungcheol said.

"Why don't we do it right now while he sleeping?" Everyone looked at each other for a second.

"Okay. let's go."

**************************

Guyysssss, I know this one was short but I promise the last two chapters will be longer. I love you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Hehehehehe. Imma just drop a picture down there.

 Imma just drop a picture down there

AAAAAAAA he's so cute.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭