The Calm Before the Storm

"Beauty is in the eyes in which we use to see the world."

3 Weeks Later

Hoshi P.O.V

"Hyung?" Woozi Hyung looked up at me with a smile. "Why in the world are you thinking about star-crossed lovers?" He held up his book.

"It's the book I'm reading. It's fantastic." I shook my head.

"I bring you all the way to my house for the break because you didn't want to go home. Instead of going out and exploring my hometown, you're reading?" His grin brightened as he nodded his head. I walked over to him and held out my hand. We had an entire week off from stress and school. I wasn't going to let him spend it with his head in a book the entire time. He sighed lightly before grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I smiled at his tiny voice. He's so different than how people perceive him. He was covered in tattoos and never talked but he was so soft and adoring. It always made me want to kiss him.

"I want to show you something. Come on." He sighed again but followed me anyway. We walked by my parents who gave us a glimpse but didn't say anything. They hadn't exactly been happy that I brought a guy home. They were aware of my sexual preference but they could never hide the fact that they hated it. They didn't like him at all. If only they knew that he was literally my soulmate. I wonder what they would think if they knew. We walked for 20 minutes before we stood on top of the mountain in my neighborhood. There was a smile on Woozi Hyung's face as he looked at the view.

"Wow. This is seriously amazing." He said, quietly. "Thank you."

"For what?" He turned lightly and pressed his hand to my cheek.

"For giving me a place to go for the break and for forcing me to come up here." After that, he pressed his lips to mine. I couldn't help but smile at the familiar taste. I hoped and believed that he knew how thankful I was for him too.

***********************

Vernon P.O.V

"Don't you think it's sad that we're the only ones that had nowhere to go?" I looked up at Seungkwan. He had a frown on his face as he painted his fingernails. I shook my head at his question and put my phone down. I stood up from my chair and walked over to his bed.

"I don't think so. Do you want help with that?" He nodded and held the paint out to me.

"But we're just stuck in the dorm and no one is here to play with me." I chuckled at his comment.

"I can play with you, can't I" He pouted.

"Yes, but you're boring."

"That's mean."

"Nonie, you're good at a lot of things but not playing with me. You're all just dark and mysterious."

"You're saying that being dark and mysterious is no fun?"

"Exactly. I've never met someone so backward in my life. Every girl and guy for that matter that has ever showed interest in me, liked me because I was dark and mysterious." Seungkwan shook his head at my words.

"Dark and mysterious is such an overused thing these days. It was attractive when there were few and far between but now everyone wants to be like that so it's boring."

"Wow. Aren't you supposed to build my ego?" He only smiled at me.

"No. Your ego is already way too big. It won't hurt to tear it a little bit." I shook my head and put down the paint.