Unintended Discoveries Pt 2

"Life is a game that must be played."

3rd P.O.V

"What is this place?" Seungkwan asked, looking around. Vernon stood with him, making sure to stay close. On the other side of the room, Mingyu was doing the same with Wonwoo. He had a bad feeling.

"I don't know." Replied Seungcheol. "Vernon, I know it sucks but could you feel around and see if you pick up anything?" Vernon began walking around the room. There was a table in the center. He sat down in one of the chairs and touched the table, carefully. In that moment he felt a flash. He felt himself enter someone's thoughts as if they were his own.

******************

"Hanie?" Han looked up at the boy with a smile.

"What it is, Jeongin?" Jeongin sat down beside Han.

"What do we do now? Everyone has disappeared. How can we save them? We have the most useless powers in the whole group." Han smiled at the younger to reassure him.

"No power is useless. We must save the guys before we disappear too."

"But how?"

"I don't know but we'll find a way. I can't lose Lee Know Hyung. I've only just found him and I know you feel the same about Hyunjin." Jeongin nodded before laying his head on the table. Han laid his hand on Jeongin's back and rubbed it lightly.

*******************

Vernon inhaled sharply as he came to. Seungkwan was sitting beside him. He grabbed Vernon's thigh.

"Are you okay, Vernon-ah?" Vernon only nodded and stood up. He walked to the far left wall. Seungkwan followed him. He started feeling around.

"What are we looking for?" Seungkwan asked, from beside him.

"Feel around. There used to be a door here." The two boys felt around the wall until Vernon found a latch. He pulled it down and a piece of the wall moved to the side. It revealed another room. By then, the other 11 boys were standing there quietly. Vernon and Seungkwan walked inside. The rest stayed by the doorway and observed. Vernon walked over to what looked like a computer and sat down in front of it. He pressed his fingers to the table and closed his eyes. He again reached into someone's mind but this time it was a different person.

*******************

"Hyung..."

"It's okay, Seungmin. Please, just let me hold you. I thought I lost you forever." Chan said. He wrapped his arms around the younger. Seungmin collapsed and began to cry. "It's okay. It's okay. I got you. You're safe now, baby. You're safe." Seungmin looked up and pressed his lips to the other for a long minute.

"You were just laying there and I thought.... I thought...." Chan pressed Seungmin's head gently against his chest.

"I know. If it weren't for Felix, I would be."

*****************

"Vernon, you're crying." Seungkwan said, quietly. He wiped the tears from Vernon's eyes gently.