Nightmares

"Nightmares can mean disaster or distress."

3rd P.O.V

No one slept well that night. They all lay in their beds, eyes wide up. Was it really possible that the school had put them together because they all had magical powers or was it all just a coincidence? How could it be a coincidence, though? One or two, maybe but all 13 of them? It just seemed all too odd to the boys. No one had known about their powers. Their own families didn't know.

Hoshi sat up on his bed and huffed. Woozi was propped up and reading a book on his. He glimpsed over at Hoshi and sat his book down.

"Hoshi, are you okay? You've been rolling around for an hour." Hoshi smiled despite his mood. He was happy that Woozi was talking verbally.

"I can't stop thinking about what Seungcheol Hyung said earlier. How is it that all of us have magical powers? Did all of the guys that came before us have them too?" Woozi sighed.

"Come sit with me." Hoshi got out of his bed and walked the 5 feet to Woozi's. He sat down. Woozi smiled over at him. "Can I touch you?" Hoshi nodded, hesitantly. Woozi placed his hand against Hoshi's chest and closed his eyes. Hoshi was confused until he felt a calmness spread through his body.

"You have another power?" Woozi nodded before smiling.

"Don't you?"

"I do, but I focus on my primary one."

"I'm sure we all have more than one power." Hoshi nodded.

"I don't only freeze time. I can rewind it a few seconds or forward it."

"Ah, I have a force field. I can calm a person's mind. I have another but I've never mastered it so I don't use it."

"What's the last one?" Woozi held his hand and took a breath.

"It's not perfected so I apologize in advance." He focused all of his energy on his hand. Light flickered for a moment before a glowing flame showed.

"You have fire abilities?" Hoshi asked, surprised.

"No. It's my aura or yours. I'm not completely sure." It flickered out a moment later. "As I said, I haven't perfected it and I'm not completely sure how it works but yeah." Hoshi's eyes were bright with excitement.

"That's amazing. I wish I could do something like that."

"Listen though. I get that you're confused. We all are, but overstressing isn't going to help. Just close your eyes and rest. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise." Hoshi nodded and closed his eyes. Woozi made sure that Hoshi was okay before picking up his book and continuing to read.

*******************

Jeonghan and Seungcheol sat on their beds. Their nerves were running high as they thought about the events from the day.

"We all have powers." Jeonghan said.

"Yes."

"We all live on the same floor."

"Yes."

"We've heard the stories."

"Yes."