The Next Day

"Bad feelings come with bad situations"

Seungcheol P.O.V

"Cheolie?" I looked up as I heard Jeonghan's voice. There was a smile on his face. He sat down and grabbed my hand.

"What is it Hanie?"

"Is something bugging you?" I couldn't help but smile. I always thought I covered my emotions well but when it came to Jeonghan, I never could. We'd been neighbors for years and even though we didn't talk much, he seemed to know me better than my own parents did.

"I just have a bad feeling. Everything that's going on. We have no idea who the successor is. It could be anyone. You heard Seungmin. They barely got out of it alive. Not to mention the fact that our group hasn't been like any other group in the past." Hanie slid his hand to my thigh.

"Cheolie, He also said that this might be the last group. We have to have hope that we will make it to the end. This is going to happen no matter what we do. We have to protect these boys. We have to make it out. This is our lives." As he was talking, his hand slid further up my thigh. Every nerve in my body could feel it.

"Is there any particular reason you're sliding your hand up my thigh like that." Jeonghan smirked.

"I'm trying to calm you."

"You're doing the exact opposite of that. Who would've thought you could be so bold." He only shrugged at me.

"I can be more bold if you'd like." I smiled and shook my head.

"Thank you." He nodded.

"Someone's gotta do it." He tried to take his hand away but I put mine on top of his to stop him. His eyes widened when I guided his hand higher. I stopped when it came to my waist.

"If you want to distract me then do it but once you have, there is no turning back." He guided his other hand to my waist and moved to sit in my lap.

"Hyung." I smirked. He hadn't called me that in a long time. I technically was his Hyung but it was by so little that he just started calling me informally. I hadn't minded. In fact, the first time he did, my heart fluttered. It had been the beginning of my realization. "It has always been you. I don't want to go back. I want to go forward." He slid his hands to my neck and kissed me. I sighed. I could kiss him like that for the rest of my life and never get tired.

*******************

Hoshi P.O.V

I took out my earbuds and turned around in my desk chair. Woozi Hyung was lying down with a book in his hand. I smiled and touched my lips. The night before had been my first kiss and I'd been internally grateful that it was him. I would have never forgiven myself if it'd been anyone else. He told me last night that I was his first but I hadn't had the courage to tell him that it had been my first too.

"Even in such a situation, you still have the focus to read?" He looked up from his book with a smile.

"Some people draw. Some people do research. Some distract themselves from their significant others. I read. That's not a crime is it?" I shook my head and stood up, walking to his bed.

"We could go out and do something." He put his book down.

"With everything going on, do you really think that's a good idea?" I smiled.

"We can't let this destiny thing ruin our lives."

"I know that but we don't know anything beyond the fact that we have to beat the successor. We don't know who he is or when he's coming." I could feel Woozi Hyung's anxiety flood through me as if it were my own.