Authors Note

Everyone, I want to start by saying thank you for all of the love I've gotten for this book. I didn't think it could have possibly gotten this much attention or love. For those of you familiar with my work, you know that my works tend to deal with heavy stuff. I know it isn't easy to read. It's not easy for me to write either. However, I write the things I do because I feel it needs to be talked about. There are real life problems that many kids deal with. Then they have to grow up and live with that trauma. The worst part is that most of that trauma is caused by or avoided by the same people who are supposed to protect us. They're supposed to be the first people in our lives who we can truly trust. Our parents, our siblings, best friends, and significant others, we rely on those people to keep us safe. We rely on them to love us despite our flaws and scars. Every character in this book went through some terrible things. They lived through it and saw those scars every day when they looked in the mirror. Then they found each other. They found comfort in each other just like I find comfort in my book characters. I know that my works are an acquired taste. Not everyone is going to like them or understand why I write them. I want people to find a safe place in my writing. I want them to be able to escape. I see you guys reading The Mystic 13 and my other stuff. I was you and I still am. With all of that being said, I'm open to suggestions on pretty much anything. Also, I'm here. Come to me when you're hurting and I'll do my absolute best to lessen your pain if only for a while. I love you guys so much. Thank you for loving my work. Thank you for coming.

Thank you for 10k views.

Bye-bye lovelies.

-Thea