5.

"Love can be painful."

Hoshi and Woozi decided that they should tell the other guys about Woozi's dream. On the way to the green room, Woozi had a shock that knocked him off his feet. After a few moments, he was okay. They walked the rest of the way to the green room. All of the guys were there and waiting. Hoshi never let go of Woozi's hand in fear that another shock would hit him. The others were completely silent as they walked in. They were sitting in a circle and staring at the ground.

"It seems that there is something you guys have to tell us too." Woozi said in a whisper. Everyone looked up at the two of them with grim expressions.

"What happened?" Seungcheol motioned them to sit down before taking a deep breath. The two of them sat down, still holding each other.

"What happened to you guys last night? We all heard the screams." Woozi and Hoshi glimpsed at each other for a moment.

"Is that why all of you look so sad?" Slowly, everyone nodded. "You guys are worried about us." Said Woozi. They all nodded again. Hoshi's grip tightened around Woozi's hand as he motioned him to explain.

"Last night, I had a dream about having something like a shock kind of thing. I can't really explain it. The point of telling you this, though is that I started having them this morning. The last time this happened was the week my brother died. I know you guys don't know but I had a brother. He was murdered. Anyway, if it's like last time, they will progressively get more painful and frequent. That means that the end is probably coming. Very soon." Everyone remained quiet for a while before Jeonghan spoke.

"The last time it happened; how many days was it before your brother was killed?"

"Five. Five days." As soon as Woozi said that, he noticed the change in everyone's auras. They became gloomy and dark.

"Are you saying we have 5 days?" Seungkwan asked, in a whisper.

"I'm saying that if it's the same as last time then yes." Vernon lightly rubbed Seungkwan's leg before responding.

"We still don't know who is out to kill us. We don't know anything." Minghao was the next to speak.

"I actually have a theory. We've all talked about the crappy people that led us here, yes?" Everyone nodded to his question. "There is one person who hasn't shown himself to us." There was a moment of hesitation before everyone turned to Seungkwan. It only took him a moment to realize.

"My brother... He's the only one who hasn't shown up but my mom said that he's staying with them. She told me that he doesn't know where I am."

"He most likely does now. It's been months." Joshua said. His eyebrows were knitted together in contemplation.

"We have to prepare for the worse. We also need to stay together at all times. No one is to be alone this week. Preferably in threes but pairs work too if it's necessary. Seungkwan, especially." Jeonghan announced. Everyone nodded.

"Jun? DK? Are you guys okay? You've been awfully quiet." Jun and DK glimpsed at each other before looking back down again.

"What's up with them?" Dino asked, with a furrowed brow. Both Minghao and Joshua shook their heads. Whatever was going on, they weren't ready to answer the questions. Nothing else was said as everyone decided to leave and go back to their dorms.

Jun dragged his feet as he walked into his dorm behind Minghao. Minghao knew something was wrong but he was afraid to ask. The last time Jun was like this, his world had completely fallen apart. Jun closed the door and locked it before walking over to the bathroom without a word. Minghao sat down his phone and walked over to the bathroom. He took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door and walking in. Jun frowned into the mirror as he saw Minghao come in.

"I don't expect you to tell me everything and you don't have to but at least let me hold you when you feel this way. I know you're not okay. It doesn't take a mind reader to see that." Jun turned around and pressed his forehead into Minghao's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Hao." Minghao pressed his hand to Jun's head with a smile.

"Don't be. I'm just worried about you. I care about you and I love you... I love you a lot. So, please just don't bear your pain alone anymore." Jun began to cry as he heard those three words from Minghao. He had never wanted to hear those words so bad. All he could do was hold Minghao tightly and be thankful that he had such a person in his life

******************

The air was thick with silence as DK and Joshua walked into their room. Joshua knew there was something wrong with DK. He had looked like that since he woke up and it had only got worse. Joshua grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall. DK was looking at the floor and made no attempt to get out of Joshua's hold. Joshua put one of his hands under DK's chin and forced him to look into his eyes.

"We're not moving from this position until you tell me what's going on with you." DK tried to look away but Joshua didn't let him.

"Shua, let me go."

"No. I'm not letting you go. Tell me what's wrong." DK raised his hand and pressed it to Joshua's cheek gingerly.

"You're really here, right?" Joshua closed his eyes for a moment before humming.

"It's really me, sunshine."

"I had a bad dream last night."

"What happened baby?"

"You died."

"I died?" DK nodded his head and smiled grimly.

"Well, I didn't die, baby. I'm right here in front of you." What DK didn't know was that it wasn't Joshua. It was someone completely different. He didn't know that Joshua was in a dark room and crying out for someone to help him.

The next day would only be the beginning of the most painful week those 13 boys would experience.

****************

Thank you for reading this chapter. I know it's a little chaotic. Also, I know you're probably wondering why I didn't give a POV of all the guys but the Junhao and Seoksoo were particularly important for the information needed. I'm open to feedback and any comments you guys may have. I love you guys so much.

 Now Imma just insert a picture of my baby right here

Now Imma just insert a picture of my baby right here.^^^^