42.

••••

••••

Rushing into the Venue— Shakur mugged from each step he took feeling as if his entire body was on fire.

He'd never get fucked again if this was how it felt, he couldn't remember being in this much pain back then with it being consensual with Damien—- maybe because he pushed it to the furthest part of his mind. He didn't understand how Sincere took as much dick as he did and still could function properly. Shakur' couldn't even walk correctly and when he sat his ass and back had pain shooting through them both. It was excellent in the moment but the aftermath he wasn't fuçking with.

They had overslept and was running a little late— the two slept through the entire day. They had missed the brunch they planned, Sincere had missed taking Kennedy out for one on one time and it was all Sincere's fault according to Shakur.

"Well— look who the cat done drug in," Shakur furrowed his eyebrows but then relaxed recognizing the man before him to be his younger cousin. "Never thought I'd see the day you'd show up,"

"Well, lucky you. Today clearly the day,"

Bryan laughed, "smart ass mouth— this you?" he nodded towards Sin.

Shakur nodded, "yeah— this is Sincere and baby, this is Bryan,"

For the next hour that's how it went— Shakur introducing Sincere to the ones he used to fuck with before ghosting them and the other half he still wanted to fuçk up so he hadn't said a word to them. He never really rocked with Laz's side of the family, only a select few— and it had been that way since he was younger. It was clear to his family that he hadn't changed much and was indeed Laz's son.

"Damn," Shakur's ears perked up as he engaged in conversation with his aunt, "what's yo name?"

He snapped his head behind him and saw that the voice belonged to Cash— that wasn't the problem though. The problem was that he was talking to Kennedy, he knew that he had to have been either talking to her or Sincere because they were the only new faces around. Kennedy nervously cleared her throat as the stranger to her had held her arm to prevent her from walking away from him how she'd done the first time.

Shakur frowned and made his way up to Cash, "fuçk you grabbin' up on my daughter for, it's clear yo' bitch ass making her uncomfortable." He roughly snatched his hand away from Kennedy, "don't fuçking touch her,"

"I ain't know she was lil cuz," Cash chuckled, "my bad Kuri,"

"The fuçk was funny?" Shakur stepped closer to him, "I missed the joke?"

Laz had noticed the commotion and excused himself from talking to Sincere— Sincere looked to see what was going on and made his way across the room too, "What's going on over here son?" Laz spoke up, "Cash?"

Shakur never took his eyes off of Cash, the two never got along and always bumped heads. "Nothing Laz, just a misunderstanding is all."

"Yeah— don't misunderstand shît else' bout mine nigga."