19.✍@AmberKalkes13✍

Bonjour to french people around here!!!

I'm officially sleep drunk so apologies for the crazyness in advance!!!

The beautiful person I've Interviewed today is Our Sweet Amber!!!

*clapping*

She is a famous vampire/werewolf author and I m sure you must have hear of her at least once in your wattpad life ! so here she is !!! that also reminds me that I updated artemisia !! have fun reading both (if you do)

THE INTERVIEW IS BELOW !!!

1. Describe everything and anything about yourself that you want us to know? What type of person are you in real life?

Amber: In the real life I'm pretty much the same person as I am on Wattpad. At least I hope I am. I try not to put up any facades on site as well in my real life. I'm an open book and if you ask me any question I'm going answer it honestly. I also like to stay pretty open to people on here. It's one of the reasons that if a fan has taken the time to write to me I try my best to take the time to write back. Consideration. It all boils down to consideration of others.

2. How and why you started writing and joined wattpad? What your little story behind being a writer?

Amber: I was looking for free werewolf books online. I had just finished all the books I'd read and as a poor stay at home mom, I needed more. So I did a quick internet search and found Wattpad. I joined the site so I could save stories to my library, initially. Then, as I started reading I was starting to get inspired. I liked the stuff I was reading but there seemed to be something missing. A lot of the stuff was good but I wanted to write stuff I wasn't seeing being catered to on this site. So I sat down and started brain storming. Then, when I got enough guts to, I started posting.

3. Make a list of your fav and hobbies. List 20 random yet interesting facts about yourself and your characters.

Amber: One- My favourite movie is hard to pick. I have a collection of about 300 movies. Though anything by Wes Anderson is automatically in my top ten.

Two- I'm also a multimedia artist. I have my art hanging around my house. Originally my life goal was to be an artist.

Three- If you could crack my skull open, movie quotes and useless historical facts would pop out like a jack in the box.

Four- I listen to music all the time. I am an epic air drum solo artist.

Five- My favourite artist of all time is Frida Kahlo.

Six-Singing in the shower at the top of my lungs is not below me. I do it often.

Seven-My favourite food of all time is grilled cheese. That's followed by steak and a good greasy burger. Obviously I'm on a diet.

Eight- I know most of the lyrics to the all the over 2,000 songs on my I-pod.

Nine-Mu music taste is highly varied so I have no favourite bad. I like everything from Nina Simone or Billie Holiday to Slipknot or Metallica.