@Sannyaahhh(our own modern day belle)✍

I'm back so soon isn't this a pleasant surprise !!!

so here we have another beautiful lady with us today 

everyone ready?

beauty!! 

Interview below:

Interview below:

bold- ques

italics- my awesomeness

normal- answers

1. Give us a little intro of yourself and everything you want us to know (something the about section doesn't comply?)

Greetings everybody! I suppose the first thing that you all should know about me is that I am utterly rubbish at introducing myself, but I reckon this is compulsory and I sure do not want to disappoint, so let us begin!

Hello, I'm Jennise. I'm a 5'2" brown girl, I live the most comfortable Oceania Island life and am attending University at the moment. I am twenty-one years of age, but I still feel like I'm 18. I guess my soul is stuck in that age, I guess it always will be-which isn't necessarily a bad thing If you consider my height.

I am the eldest in my family, with a brother and sister to run around behind me, and I was born on the 8th of March.

Oh and, I am a massive Potterhead. (Told you I was completely rubbish at this.)

pt2: What should I expect if I ever meet you?

You should expect a loud shriek of a greeting, lots of stares from passerby's, and a bone shattering hug. I also talk a lot, so expect a lot of gibberish chirpings and weirdly lame jokes.

Well we could crush each other then!

2. What is your ultimate story of starting Wattpad??What is the story behind your username?

I am obsessed with reading. Obsessed. I began when I was in 4th grade with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and it really just escalated afterwards. There came a time when I moved on from tangible paperbacks and hardcovers and discovered the world of ebooks and stories in blogs. I reckon I found Wattpad during one of my search for good books online, but not quite understanding the dynamics of Wattpad, I let it be. Two years later, my friend talked me into checking Wattpad out again. I did and well here I am!