✍ @CrestFallenStar✍

so last time i updated it was jan 25 2016, i expect every one of you to be pissed (if anyone reads this now) so i could give you a thousand excuses but first of all i m sorry and i hope i would be able to make it up to you guys with the interview with my another fav author on wattpad 

here you go :

do vote and comment 

1.Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

pt2:What is the story behind your username ?

CREST: I don't really know what to describe myself as. Hmmm. I like makeup, cute clothes, shoes, girly stuff. Favorite color is pink. I love listening to instrumental pieces of music. Don't really have a favorite food but I love mangos. I like to think I'm nice, but I'm rather blunt. Oh, and I have a resting b*tch face.

pt2. It has no special meaning. Crestfallen sounded cool and I couldn't leave it as just crestfallen, so I added star. At the time I thought it was kind of poetic. Like a sad star, or something like that.

2. What does writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

pt2:When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

CREST: Writing means a lot to me since I've been doing it for such a long time. I remember storytelling ever since I was a little kid. I would always make up stories and tell them to my sister. It wasn't until middle school that I started writing down my stories. I'm hoping that I can make it as a side job. I'm in college right now and I'm focused on getting my degree and stuff, but I'm in the science field, which is the complete opposite of English and Literature. Though, it would be cool to be published and hopefully one day. BUT, I'm not planning on becoming a fulltime writer. Unless I hit the jackpot, haha.

pt2. My friend suggested I write down my stories. I don't really have a cute story to go along with it.

3. Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate. Give your strengths, weaknesses, pet peeves, hobbies, passion, dreams, desires

pt2:State 25 random yet interesting facts about you and your characters.

CREST: UHHH. I like watching anime and reading manga. I like baking. I like makeup, shopping, eating out. Ignorant people annoy me. I hate when people selfishly ignore what's happening around the world and live in their own little bubble of happiness.

I don't really have any strengths or weaknesses that I can think of. Physically I think I'm sorta strong. I'm pretty weak when it comes to kids and animals, though. I, surprisingly, have a HUGE soft spot for kids and animals.

My dream is to . . . I don't really know, haha. I just want to make it in life.

1. Hunter is the sarcastic, rude, and blunt part of me, but multiplied by one hundred. Most times I'm not able to express my feelings since I'm TRYING to be polite. Hunter isn't so nice. (Decoding Life)

2. When I was younger I wished I was taller, but as I grew older, I wished I was shorter. I'm 5'4''. People at my school made a huge deal with short people, saying how they were really cutesy and pretty or whatever. I wanted to be shorter because of that.

3. When my brothers are home together, they scream so loudly when they play video games. I seriously want to punch them. It sucks since my brother's room is next to mine and I can hear him scream, "YES, LET'S DO THIS. NO, THAT'S NOT FAIR. WTF. WTF.WTF!"