✍ @letmelivetonight✍

So i'm back and if you are wondering why am i late just click on the previous note.

Today we have another wonderful author who is literally living the dream of fiction!!!! without further ado (like flash : 

meet: jada!!!!!

bold: ques

normal: answers

ialics= my opinions

enjoy!!! Don't forget to comment,vote and share !!!!

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know?

Jada: My name is Jada, I'm 25, and I'm a writer on Wattpad! Yay!

Part2: State random yet interesting facts about you and your characters?

Hmm, well... My main character, Tyler, is a mash-up between Justin Bieber and Harry Styles. Oh! Also! A'keem, is based off of a real person – an up-and-coming rapper who my husband happens to be best friend's with! Story of my life!!!

2. What is the story behind your username? What should i expect if i meet you?

Jada: I actually chose my username from one of my favorite Shakespearean plays – Othello. There's this amazing scene where Desdemona is begging Othello for her life. She says "Kill me tomorrow, let me live tonight". It's symbolizes every emotion I put into Wattpad, and my writing, and I just knew it was perfect for my username.

And if you ever meet me, I'm a nice person! I sound a little sarcastic in my bio on my profile, but don't let it fool you!

Pt2: What are the turn offs and no's for you if you meet a new person out of a sudden?

Jada: Hmm, turno-offs... I don't like rudeness – but that's about it. As long as they're nice, I love meeting people out of the blue.

3. How and why did you join wattpad? What does writing mean to you and why?Jada: I joined Wattpad after I read a few blogs and articles that had been written about the website. It seemed really interesting, and I was looking for a way of sharing my writing. And to me, writing is mostly an escape. It takes me away from my problems, gives me some time to get lost in a world outside of my own – and I really love that.