✍@whammystyles✍

today among us is another author and singer - yes singer WELCOME AUTHOR OF DREAM BOAT NONE  OTHER THAN WHAMMYSTYLES *clapping sound*

ABOUT THE AUTHOR- 

Whammy is the famous author of books dreamboat,illegally yours,bounce back etc.Her stories revolve around  dreams,amnesia and mending broken hearts.. She loves writing romace comedy  and a weird obession over corners of clothes?. she wishes to  be an author and a professional singer. overall she is an amazing,beautiful girl with big dreams also this thing must be appreciaed that she is the only author that interviewed who answere all the ques together withing an hour!!! small thing must be appreciated for her punctuality *clapping plzz*

Her books are awesome and bounce back made me cry so much that i stopped reading it due to the immense heaertache i felt.. 

if you havent read her books

check.it.out.now BEFORE I SHOT YOU!!!

OOPS SORRY ...

READ BELOW --

Me: Describe yourself and everything about you??

DANI: I know everyone says this, but I am actually very weird. My younger sister is a lot more mature than me. I’m also a cheerful person, like I laugh a LOT – more often than I should actually. I laugh at almost everything. I’m really tall, like almost 5’6 but I actually wish I were two inches shorter. I have light skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair (I colour them though, normally with highlights and a lighter shade of brown). I’m actually approachable in person, but some of my friends say I look like a snob because I have a chronic bitch face lmao but I swear I’m nice and I’m not a bitch.

High five!! I m also very tall and cheerful !!! and your friends must be crazy lol!

Me: Tell us a bit about your life and other stuff??

DANI: I live in the Philippines, in Manila, to be specific. I’m half Filipino, ¼ Spanish and ¼ Italian which is why I think some of my readers say I don’t look Asian. I absolutely love animals, especially dogs. I have three dogs at home and they’re like my own babies. I love them more than most people I know. I speak fluent Filipino, but English was my first language which is why I also speak fluent English. Next to writing, I love singing. I’ve been singing since I was a kid and I would love to be a professional singer someday.

Mixture of nationalities! And professional singer that is a weird hobby with writing I m looking forward to your albums girlie!

Me: How did you come up with the amazing ideas of your stories, share us the story plz?

Dani: Well, whenever I try to come up with new ideas, I always try to find a way to make it extra interesting. For example, with Illegally Yours, I know there are TONS of stories about amnesia but I tried to find a way to make mine standout by making the characters funny and quite peculiar (Like Frida, Cat, and Liam). For Dreamboat, I really wanted to write a story about dreams and I also wanted to come up with a good, unique plot. I guess it all comes down to taking time to think of a really, good solid plot. Coming up with a story doesn’t have to be rushed.

*dreamy eyes*

Me: How did you start writing?? What was the first piece of creation you did that was not related to school assignment?