@Mk1120 : Author of Our Story

surprised to see me updating early ?

Few things before we jump right into our lovely talk(I honestly adore this girl!)

bold: answers by mk

italics: my opinions

plain text: the questions 

AN EXCLUSIVE DELETED SCENE OF OUR STORY (its hilarious idk why it is not there in the book) is on QUE 9 I REPEAT QUE 9 !

ANNOUNCEMENT: ON 8TH I WILL BE POSTING AN EXCLUSIVE ONE AND ONE CHARACTER INTERVIEWS (OR READER QUESTIONS OF OUR STORY , SO STAY TUNED AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ASK HER OR HER CHARACTERS , DONT FORGET TO COMMENT HERE OR PM ME ! 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW! 

AND RECOMMEND YOUR FAV AUTHORS PEOPLE!

AND NOW LETS STOP TALKING IN CAPS , damn my virtual voice box hurts from all that virtual yelling.

ENJOY!!!!!

1.Describe everything and anything you want us to know (name, nationality, life etc)

pt2: Describe your outside Wattpad persona?

Hey Guys!!! It's MK and just wanted to say thank you to Idiosyncraticforever for giving me this opportunity to share some of my feelings and the thought process I go through when writing these stories. I feel like with this interview, I can open up my little writing world to you guys because you understand this world. And because all of you are loyal and awesome.

My persona outside Wattpad...hmm...It is much different than my persona inside Wattpad. I am typically a shy and quiet person and would never EVER start up conversations with anyone else besides family unless I absolutely had too. In school, I HATED group project because not only did you have to talk/work with different people but you also had to worry about if everyone in your group was doing their part. Sorry, strayed from the topic, Yes, my Wattpad Persona is totally different from my regular persona.

2. What is the first piece of creative writing you have done? What makes you special or different from others? (because everyone is unique in their own way:)

Unofficial: A story about the Greek Gods and their children. I would have already posted it by now if my iPad didn't shut down and delete it. I actually wrote quite a lot and when it deleted all those chapters, I just gave up.

Official: Double Life was the first story I wrote and published on Wattpad. Before I was just a reader, not writer. I was just too afraid of publishing something that not everyone might not enjoy. Finally, after months of debating, I clicked the publish button and from then on, I've been writing ever since.

Life lesson everybody: When you aren't sure about something but really want to do it, just go for it or else you might regret it.

3. When, why, how you started writing? What is the story behind you joining Wattpad?

I started writing around 2014ish. I was always a dreamer. I loved to read stories that involved myths or legends or fairy tales so I decided to give it a try and write about them. Stories I read before had the elements of what I wanted to read (the myths, legends, and fairy tales) but they never really ended the way I thought they could or should have ended (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE?). I was always like "Is that really the way it ended?" or "What the hell happened?" and never really felt happy with the stories I spent so much time investing in.