✍ @yabookprincess AN EXCLUSIVE WITH KAI ASHER✍

here is another interview for you lovelies requested by @beauitfultragedies

this girl is amazing let me tell you plane amazing so while i drown my sorrows in some wine (hint- dont listen to MITAM you would be f* d like me)

here you go !!!!

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

pt2:State three qualities about yourself that could make anyone recognize you from a huge crowd of people ?

Desirae: I'm an awkward teenager who likes to read and talks about books too much. If you come up to me on the street and tell me you read my books, I'll be the happiest person ever and I also might shed a tear because I'm over-emotional. If there's a crowd, you can quickly recognize me by my London bag which I always carry with me and there's rarely a time when I don't have a book in my hand. You are so so sweet J

2.What is the story behind your username ?When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2:What does writing mean to you and why? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

Desirae: My username yabookprincess actually means Young Adult Book Princess. I have chosen it because Young Adult books are my favorite books to read and there are always princesses in books so that's where I got the idea from.

I have entered the world of world of writing when I was pt2: I always loved making up stories and escaping from the world. But one day, I stumbled upon Fanfiction.net, a website where people can write Fanfictions and I just felt the need to be a part of that site so I started my very first stories there - not that I was any good.

Writing means everything to me. Growing up, I didn't have great parents. My childhood had been messed up and writing was just there. Lately, it's been all coming back to me, everything that I've been through and I needed a way to let it all out. And that's when I started writing my first book. I've used it as a therapy ever since. I can't tell you how many times it has helped me and I can't imagine doing anything else for the rest of my life. I really want to be an author.

The best thing a stranger has done for me is just smile. If you smile at me, I guarantee you that you'll make my day.

Good this line is so for you " "She made broken look beautiful

and strong look invincible.
She walked with the Universe
on her shoulders and made it
look like a pair of wings."   

3. What is the best thing a stranger has done for you? What type of gift you badly want?

Desirae: The best thing a stranger has done for me is just smile. If you smile at me, I guarantee you that you'll make my day.

4.: Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate.Give your strengths,weaknesses,pet peeves,hobbies,passion,dreams,desires

pt2:State 25 random yet interesting facts about you and your characters.

Desirae: My hobby is reading. I'm a bookworm and I'm the happiest when I'm in a bookstore, buying. Obviously, buying and collecting books is also my hobby. My favorite thing is when I'm reading a book and there's a strong female character. That's literally the best feeling when you find a very well written character (for example Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass).