✍@amandaJtommo✍

Amanda is by far i must say the best author i have interviewed. she is beautiful and perfect in her own ways and she is just so different and adorable. I think people judge others too quickly like me too. I read her book 6 months back and then left it in the middle finding it to be boring. But after talking to her and re reading her books i found that inside she is a beautiful person and her book deserves more respect and popularity then she already has.

Her book Prince  is a piece of undiscovered art. If you ever want to read a fanfic with royal stuff check her out for sure please because i can assure you even if the book is not dark themed just simple you would still love it. The author is a humble,sweet,polite girl and one day surely i will be there waiting to get one of my book copies signed by her. As for critic's view i would give her a 5 out 5 stars for her writing that is not only simple but also very different in her own ways.(plus her icon pic is so sexy oops)

If you ever need advice on writing a fan fic do ask her please beacuse she is just rocking!! while talking to her i realized that imperfections are the most beautiful thing in this world and JTOMMO  you are the live example. Also cazza and her are like besties that also proves that great people always find eachother in this world. *wipes tears* ok so after my so emotional speech i would like to say.

CHECK HER BOOK OUT IDIOTS, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HARRY STYLES WEDDING?? 

And if you feel like reading pricess diaries read Prince instead please. And Jtommo dont think i am gonna leave you alone now. we are offically friends ok ??  ok?? right do tell me . 

                INTERVIEW IS BELOW —

*- my opinions not related to actual interview . Do u want to write in another genres if yes then which and why plus do u do collaborations. ?

Me: Describe yourself and everything or anything you want us to know?

Amanda: I am 20 years old from the states. I am attending a state University to become an English teacher. I love writing and books way too much! I am also a family person so I go home a lot on the weekends.

Me:* same here babe *high five*

Me: do you want to be an official writer?? If yes what type of books will you write?? How did you start writing??

Your friend Cazza was the one who requested an interview and told me that you will not decline and is an amazing person, she also said that your book is amazing and I should RUN NNOW AND CHECK IT OUT SO 3. What do you think about @cazzalovesmusic? And what have been you experience with fellow wattpaders any bad moments you would like to share?? Any best moments?

Amanda: Yes! I have always wanted to be an author; it's been my dream since I found out my love for writing stories. I want to write Young Adult, but I do feel as if I'll write whatever book comes into my head. I started writing when I was about 13 years old when I fell in love with the Jonas Brothers. I started writing fan fiction then and I fell in love with writing. I have worked on a Young Adult novel that is sitting on my computer collecting dust as of right now. I also have plans to co-write a children's book with my Aunt.

3. I think C's great! She's my best friend so I think she's probably the greatest person on the internet, Haha. No, but in all seriousness, she has been there for me when I needed her and our Skype sessions are always fun!

I can't think of any bad moments with wattpaders because everyone is so nice to me. I have this philosophy to be nice to everyone no matter what. Occasionally, someone will take one of my cheeky replies the wrong way, but most of the time everyone is nice!