25.✍@Cherry_Cola_x with little alfie!✍

*casually walks in* hey guys you remember this gal , yeah whats her name umm ... she is the author of that book i just don't remember , hmm yeah she is the author TBBSMB? yeah do i need to introduce you to her? come on kids if you havent read about her you r such a sore loser

so yeah i interviwed her

yeah me the freaking

just a warning if you are scared of snakes

idk try not get more scared of alfie .... he is bae!

so for the interview i risk my life but going inside a beautiful blue house ,quite charming i may add so while i m resting inside this beautiful room i notice something , or someone if i may add..

A really freaking scary snake sitting (do they sit?) on a chair gazing at me , i just hope he is not hungry bc i taste terrible really terrible .... personal experience dont ask me more

so here is the interview as i try not to scare the hell out of alfie baby! (more like me not him or is it a her? wait how do you know that? if its a him or a her? hmmm)

1.Knowing is the first step to any association" So Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should i expect if i meet you?

pt 2: What is the best thing a stranger has done for you? What type of gift you badly want ?

LAUREN JADE: What should you expect if you met me...I'm shy, and socially awkward when I first meet people, but as I get to know you, I come out of my shell. I like to make people laugh, I'm fluent in sarcasm and I tend to smile a lot but inside I'm really nervous. I think the most important thing to know about me is that it takes time for me to be completely comfortable around you :)

pt2: The best thing a stranger has done for me is probably holding the door out for me. I find cute little gestures like that are really nice and I always thank people for them. The gift I most want depends. A physical gift would probably be something like a state of the art camera. I really want one of those! A wish gift though, would be to end world suffering :) aww you are such a sweetheart !

2. "Everyone is born an artist, what matter is how to say one for ever" When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story :)

pt2 : Are you a writer at heart (i.e being a bit emotional, observant,and day dreamer)

LAUREN JADE: I entered the writing world when I was very young- probably through my love of bedtime stories. I used to read bedtime stories to my little sister when I was smaller, but she preferred it when I made up stories for her, so I started doing that more! My mum is a teacher- she'd set me little story challenges, and encourage my love of reading. I guess my love for writing started there!

Pt2. I'm definitely a writer at heart. I daydream my way through 90% of life, and I do tend to have pretty heightened emotions. I love people watching, and learning about people. That's mine tooJ

3. "Hobbies define the sort of person you are, what you like and what you hate gives a peak into the real you" Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate.