✍ @AishwaryaKadam4 (the MANANHOLIC )✍

Welcome back elites! 

here is the interview

      admire the beauty and enjoy !!!!!!

do tell me in the comments below what do you think and who I should interview next!

1.Describe yourself and everything you want us to know??What do you think of the wattpad community? List its 5 best and worst features.

Ash: Well I can't Actually describe myself but yaa I am Aishwarya pursuing Architecture I have written some blogs and it's about being ur self ..One important thing and many close friends on Watpadd know that I am in relationship so it's nothing new and of course I have to mention this that I drool over food and of course I Loveee to cook food. *drools over food* well know I have someone to talk to when I build my house J

2.What is your ultimate story of starting wattpad?? What is the story behind your username?

Ash: As I have mentioned above I have already written some general stories but I wanted to try something in Fanfiction and when I saw this show about whom my stories are my heart just got connected to it and I thought of giving this a try and I feel blessed that I got such beautiful response ...And my username is my real name and I thought my readers should know the real me so that's it

3. When,where,how and why you entered the world of writing? do you ever think of taking it as a career ? why and why not?

pt2: : Make a list of most rebellious things you have done in your life??

Ash: I guess last year I started with my stories which are Fanfiction on Watpadd but I had started writing almost two years back and I still continue to do this ...No I will not think of making writing as my career as Architecture has always been my first love and will always be...But writing will surely be close to me. OMG rebellious no I have never done such things I am shy girl and very much reversed but yaa if I start getting knowing about people I become frank with them....

4. Give your hobbies, and favourites and things you hate. Give your strengths, weaknesses, pet peeves, hobbies, passion, dreams, desires.

pt2:State 25 random yet interesting facts about you and your characters.

Ash : )Ahhh I just love Drawing no doubt I am in architecture but besides that I love writing and besides I loveeeeee cooking which of course at times turns disaster But still it tastes the best to me .And one thing which my family is also scared is that I get damm angry if my room is messed up or someone interferes in my room but I hate but I can't change.