✍@shruthii✍

ok so here is an fellow indian telling us about their awesomness

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

SHE is obsessed with mahesh babu so beware and prepare for the fangirlness if you are confused imagine it a sort of reaction you would usually have when you see harry styles shirtless * swoons*

takes a deep breathe

italics mean my thoughts :)

THE INTERVIEW :

1. Describe yourself, anything and everything you want us to know? What should I expect if i meet you?

Okay, I am 22 years old and final year master's student. I am not so gifted in height department but that doesn't mean I let taller people intimidate me. Over the years my friends had used different nicknames to call me but 'P.S' is the only one I am not embarrassed about. As a person, I am friendly but I do not initiate friendship. Also, I am addicted to reading novels. I have more than 1000 e-books in my cell-phone. But even that feels less.

If you meet me, I expect you to be nice to me. If you are not... let's not go there ;)*SHIVERS*

Pt2: list five special characteristic traits of yours that could help me in finding you from a crowd of 100?

I hate crowd. So, when in crowd I am that person who is staring at the ground and glancing at the watch every now and then. Shifting from one foot to another and looking bored to death without a hint of smile in the face.

2. What is the story behind your username? How, when and why you joined wattpad?

My wattpad and facebook username was same. Since there were many girls with the same name as mine, I decided to add another I at the end. I joined wattpad nearly three years ago after my

friend told me about it. (I am really grateful she told me about this app. Best thing that happened to me!) Back then, twilight was a major hit and she told me that some person has written a story about Renesmee and Jacob. I joined to read that story and till date I have NOT read that story.

Pt2: What is the best thing a stranger has done for you? What type of gift you badly want?

I am usually very wary of strangers but there were times when they helped me when I had nobody with me. I will forever be grateful to a liftman who gave me his cell-phone so that I could call my dad. I am also grateful to 3 SBI HR's who by giving me a second chance helped me in getting a really good job. Right this minute, I would kiss the person who will gift me a better phone.

what if its mahesh babu;)

3. Are you a writer at heart (i.e being a bit emotional, observant, and day dreamer) ?

I can say yes to this. I am very observant when I am sitting idle. I get emotional when I write or imagine some scenes and yes, when I am day dreaming, I can block everything and I mean... everything!

Pt2: Time to give some fun filled, darkest, unknown facts about you (state any 20 or more;)

Here they go... but I seriously doubt these can be described as dark!!