✍@@1DLover121✍

i m not gonna go into details but this person here is so relatable people so relatable that i even cant explain

italics= my thoughts

1.Describe yourself and everything you want us to know? What are your personality traits and first impressions i could get? First time meeting pet peeves? pt2:ist three or more thins about yourself that could make me instantly recognize you from a chiliad?

Julia: It's always weird describing myself because sometimes it's hard to find the right words. I'm definitely more of an introvert, pretty quiet and a bit awkward when we first meet. I open up gradually, then you'll probably hear a ton of horrible puns and sarcastic remarks. I do my best to make conversations, so it's always easier when the other person tries to. I hate when I'm the only one talking. aww so similar we areJ

pt2: Truthfully, I'm pretty ordinary, haha. Brown hair, brown eyes, short... I'd be the person far away from everyone else, though... and probably have a book in my face.

2.How why and when did you joined wattpad? what is the story behind your username? When,where,how, and why you entered the world of writing? Give us your own cute writer story pt2: :) How has your experience on wattpad been? Any people worth mentioning?

Julia: Funny thing is, I joined Wattpad (about two years ago) on a boring summer day when I was stuffed inside my house without anything else to do. I read a vampire One Direction fanfiction (hence my very cliche username which has no meaning behind it whatsoever), which inspired me to conjure up my own weird plot. It was horrendous, to say the least, but it was my first time writing and realizing I truly enjoyed it. Without Wattpad, I wouldn't have found my passion for writing.

pt2: My writing experience on Wattpad is far from anything I would've ever imagined. It feels like yesterday I only had a handful of followers, but now I'm closer to 20.5k. It's unfathomable. I've spoken with so many amazing people, some of which I now consider best friends. @crazy1perla, @princess-abbigail, and @dimpled_hs are at the top of my list <3

3.. Give your strengths ,weaknesses, pet peeves, hobbies,passion,dreams,desires,weirdest habits and obsessions and 20 random facts about you and your characters?

Julia: Writing gives me strength, in a way, because I'm able to write about myself without actually having to write about myself. I think that made sense, ha! A weakness? French fries and chocolate, most definitely. I can't ever resist the two. For pet peeves, my biggest ones are for sure loud eaters and people who can't detach themselves from their phones long enough to hold a conversation. Hobbies are reading and writing. Dreams, passion, and desires are all to become an author. I have a weird habit of counting out my food in even numbers.

20 random facts about me & my characters:

1. When I'm naming a character, I look up the meanings of the names so I can try and fit it with their personalities. Picking character names and titling the actual book always takes me way forever to do because it all has to be perfect.

2. It sounds bad, but I love writing about mental disorders and exploring with psychology in general. It really fascinates me, so I take advantage of every chance I get to write along those lines. Sometimes mental illnesses aren't taken as seriously as they deserve, and in a way, I feel like I can bring light to the situation by lacing it within the story.