✍@_smilelikeniall✍

*normal voice*

i am so sick these days kids all my inner sassyness is at hold for a while i feel shit and exams start in march god save me please !! so here is another interview without my lovely sassy comments

the sassmaster is tired,broken and sick forgive me but i will add the extra details soon.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

ASHLEY is yet another normal day girl which could be considered the kety perry of wattpad(dont asky why my brain is rambling random s*) she is the proud author of two books and she is quite a humble,kind,sweet gal.

read below to find out more about her :)

Me: Describe everything and anything you want us to know (name,nationality,life etc)

Ashley: My names ashley, I live in massachusetts, I don't do much except for what I post on twitter so basically everyone knows 80% of my life lol

Me: What is your story behind joining wattpad? Are you obsessed with the aussie band called 5sos? details of how you became a fan?

Ashley: I joined wattpad before I even knew about 5sos, I liked 1d at the time. But I started liking 5sos in June of 2013 after watching the heartbreak girl video and I listened to the very few songs they had over and over that night until like midnight lol

Me: What are your inspirations in writing? How did you started writing? what was your first piece of creation?

Ashley: I started writing on Instagram lol I had a Niall fanfic that was really bad and it was posted on here but I deleted it a longgg time ago. I was 12 when I wrote it, so you can imagine it wasn't too great!

Me: Do you wish to be a writer in future? if no then what is your ambition? who are your ideals on wattpad?

Ashley: Yes, I'd like to do that. I'm not sure what you mean be ideals, but I think you mean goals? I just want people to enjoy my writing, and as long as people keep liking what I'm putting out there, I'll continue to write. :)

Me: What does it mean to understanding something?

Ashley: This question is about understanding, but I'm not sure I understand the question. lol sorry

Me: Are you a picky reader? What are your strengths as a reader?

Ashley: I'll read anything that doesn't have too much "smut" or preferably close to none. I don't like reading that stuff haha and what I'm reading has to keep my interest. A lot of books are way too long and don't have any interesting events.

Me: When do you write best? And what are the genres you absolutely suck at writing? WHY?? (for both)

Ashley: I write sad stuff the best, I think. I don't write sexual stuff, just because it makes me uncomfortable but I've never even tried it, and I don't plan on it, but if I did, I'm sure it would be awful lol

Me: What is your personal philosophy? And where does your inner drive come from?

Ashley: I don't really have a personal philosophy. I'm just trying to be an all around better person to make myself and others happy.

Me: What are you so good at that nobody knows ? why? Do you have a name for your fans?

Ashley: Everyone pretty much knows everything I do. I don't have any secrets at all haha and no because I don't think of them as "fans" I just think of them all as my friends because they're the people reading my stories, and responding to my tweets, and sending me messages. They're the ones caring about what I do, and I myself am I fan, so it's weird if I were to have fans lol

Me: List your hobbies and favourites?

Ashley: I don't do much. I write and make youtube videos and play instruments and that's basically it. Occasionally stalk celebrities too lol

Me: State the story of how you got into writing your stories? how did you see yourself in like 10 yrs of wattpad?

Ashley: I was around 12 or 13 when I started writing. I still have the stories somewhere in my old laptop probably. I didn't do anything with them though. They were only like a page long, just because I was starting out. I remember 2 years ago I was in science class thinking about wattpad, I don't know why, but I was. And I so badly wanted to post my writing, but I thought no one would ever read it, and if they read it, I didn't think they'd like it. And then that summer was when I got really popular on wattpad.

Me: What would like to say to your fans? any dark secrets??

Ashley : Like I've said before, everyone knows everything about me. I'm an open book lol I have nothing to keep from anyone

Me: If you were a book and movie what will be your name? why? story?

Ashley: I've never really thought about that lol umm it'd probably just be a really embarrassing awkward movie/ book so I'd say it'd be titled Awkward

Me: What is the most scariest and difficult thing to do in life? why what is the most beautiful thing?

Ashley: The scariest thing in life is my future because I have no idea where I'll be in the next few years and growing up scares me so much. I could either have a really great future, or things could turn out really badly, you never know what's going to happen. The best thing in life though is being with friends that you know want you around and you don't ever want to leave them and you feel so completely loved and happy with them. You could be nothing and still have fun.

Me: If you want to change anything about your life of this world what it would be and why?

Ashley: I'm pretty content with everything right now. :)

Me: Valentine day is coming near what is your plan??

Ashley: I'm leaving for California the day after so probably packing lol

Me: Describe your struggle as a new writer? What things you did to get noticed? any tips?? DETAILS PLZ

part 2 Do you take reading requests if no then why?

Ashley: I get asked this so much, but I didn't really do anything to get noticed. I just started getting reads. I didn't promote my writing anywhere. And people send me stuff to read, but I don't really have time to read them all.

Me: You are given a mike(not clifford sorry) and the entire wattpad community is sitting in front of you . Prepare a speech or whatever will you say, also describe your inner feelings.

Ashley: It'd probably just be a long speech thanking everyone for their support and continuing to read what I write.

Me: List the most rebellious things you have done in your life? list the most goody goody two shoes habit?

Ashley: I've literally never done anything rebellious. And I don't really know a goody two shoes habit I have?? idk I probably have a lot and don't even realize them

Me: Describe your personal life (don't go into details only things like nationality schooling life etc) What type of person are you in real life?

part 2 : Give me 5 lines describing your any story such that i am instantly ready to read it ?

Ashley: I'm the same exact person I am online as in real life pretty much. I'm a little more comfortable online though, so I speak more freely about stuff I guess. If you follow my twitter or instagram or youtube, you pretty much know my personal life. I don't do much lol

Me: What would you like to say to your fans and about the interview? Do you have a name for them?

Ashley: I don't have a name for "fans" because I don't like calling them fans. They're more of my friend's lol I'd just like to say thank you to every single one of them :)