7.✍@seasidestyles✍ ON the seaside

*massaging hands with sunscreen lotion* hello readers. You all must be wondering that its four days and no update?? Where have I been ?? right ? even if you are not ,being a good journalist ts my duty to tell you of my whereabouts.  So let me tell you during these holidays I went to America !!!

Yeah I did and there I interviewed the wattpad phenomena NOT (ANNA TODD!)   I INTERVIEWED NONE OTHER THAN SEASIDESTYLES !!! *whispers fill the room* quite kids !! let me speak so I interviewed our lovely tess author of grey matter which is an amazayn story by her and makes me go crazy every time I read it .. a few things—

About the author:

Tess is an amazing author and also a wattpad celebrity not only she is famous but also of just age 15! She like geckos! And hated to wake up early in the morning,she is a genius who  dislikes maths at at all costs and wishes to be a author one day. i also must admit that her profile pic is a killer with the quote in about section makes me cry whenever I read it (don't ask me why idk myself) . she is polite kid with big dreams and her story that is grey matter is an amazing tale of nerdy niall falling in love and if you love geeks,nerds or their mixture read it ...

Read it before she becomes an bestseller and you don't get a chance to talk to her !!

Some extra details:

The interview was taken near the seaside and in presence of extremely beautiful(sexy?) harry styles .

So please do avoid our fangirling and sun soaking moments!

INTERVIEW BELOW  BEWARE☠ OF AWESOMENESS;)

SITS beside tess and holds a mike on her face* hey Teresa(not real name) how are you ?

Tess glares and says "I am not Teresa"

Me: "oops! Sorry ok so let me rephrase – hi tess how are you? Here is first que"

Me: Describe yourself and everything about you and by that I mean a detail answer :)

Tess: well...I'm fifteen years old and from America, I like to write at night and I like the colours blue and black. I love art, good quotes, feminism, and I'm obsessed with the show parks and recreation at the moment. I like increasing my knowledge but I don't like going to school because I hate waking up early. I guess that's really mostly who I am, Haha.

Next Einstein ? let's see and where is my lotion god! I am gonna melt in this hotness. Btw next question.

Me: What is your ultimate story of starting wattpad??  Why seaside styles as Ur username??? And your stories?? oops sorry tess I had so many ques and can I get food?? I am hungry.

Tess: I'm not quite sure what the question is asking but my first story that I published on this wattpad account was hidden. Previously I had co written lights with my best friend. I chose the user seaside styles because it was just a user that came to mind, I guess...I like the seaside and I like harry? Haha, I don't really know.

That's the reason why we are doing this interview on seaside with styles wow I can be a poet too.

Me: List your favourites and hobbies??

Tess: my most abundant hobby is writing, of course, but I'm also classically trained in music and play the piano which I love, and I like to make art even though I'm a horrible artist. I also spend a lot of time on social networks.