@✍aggressively✍

Hey people *waves*

here is another lovely interview to occupy your lone souls for the century!

My mental status has worsened as I speak due to TVD and other issues...

I have lost inspirations I guess

But here is another of my fav authors and I love this girl so much !!!!

INTERVIEW BELOW !!!!

1... Describe you and everything or anything about u?? What should I expect if I meet you?

Faye: So Faye is actually my nickname so you probably wouldn't be calling me that unless you knew me for awhile. I'm nineteen years old. I have an early birthday so people always think I'm older than I actually am. I've been told I look like I'm sixteen probably because I'm perceived to be short. But I personally think I'm tall. I'm studying Psychology and am probably going to change because I'm realizing it's not for me at all. The concepts bore me, the multiple choice screws me and I could go on all day over why it's not for me. I spend most of my free time watching shows. I watch a million shows, and always find a new one just as I finish up. I have a contagious laugh, because there were many times people laughed at my jokes and said it was mainly because of my laugh. Leading me to believe maybe I'm not as funny as I think I am?

2. What are the turn offs and no's for you if you meet a new person out of a sudden? What is the story behind your username?

Faye: So a turn on would be someone attentive who listens to you while you speak and actually seems interested. It wouldn't hurt if they laughed at your jokes everyone in a while. A turn off would be an overly sensitive person who can't take a joke and feels like you're walking on egg shells each time you try to converse with them.

I wish there was a wonderful story behind my username but it was just the trend at the time. The one word adjective username so I hopped on the boat.

3... How did you join wattpad? Do you wish to be a published author one day? If yes which authors are your inspirations?

Faye: My sister told me about this site to read and well I loved reading so I joined. My dream is to be a published author one day, it's the only thing I see myself doing that I actually love. My inspirations would probably be any author whose book was also adapted into a movie, because mad respect for them so Suzanne Collins, Joke Rowling and Veronica Roth.

4. How did you started writing and why? How are you an unique author? Give some weird and not known facts about your characters.

Faye: When I was twelve I wanted to be next R.L Stine so I started writing horror but I couldn't get past the first chapter so I stopped. A few years down the road and I realized teen fiction was my calling. I guess I would say I'm unique because I'm always searching to improve. I literally re-wrote two of my books even when His Bad Boy Ways was 50k words and Troublemaker was 90k. So in total I have 140k words in trash.

So I always thought that Tyler Owens talks out loud to himself. I just picture him doing that anytime he's alone or just needs to vent. (Matchmaker)

I always thought Isaac Lahar would be super kinky in bed. (Heartbreaker)

I also thought Drew Parker would be cuddlier. (His Bad Boy Ways)

Lola never chose to be mean, she grew into it. (Troublemaker/Heartbreaker