!!!!!!Interview with @royal888(Sarah Royal )!!!!!!!

so this person as you know it , is the most(for me) helpful person on wattpad...

To share my personal experience, Sarah has always been really caring and helpful for my writing. No one has ever really cared what i did here , but she does and to be honest the world (or at least the virtual world) really needs people like her 

And Sarah, yeh sure I will do my level best now to fulfill your fairy godmother wish !! 

love ya royal888 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coming up next (just not extreme next there can be a update in between)(if nothing goes wrong)

is @Mk1120 !!!!

now lets enjoy our small talk!

Tell us a little about yourself? Perhaps something not many people know? What is the story behind your username?

I was a reader on Wattpad for two years before I posted my own books. I read most of the books in werewolf and vampire genre and after I was done, I just decided to write my own fantasy book about witches and warlocks called "Her Heart, His Obsession." So, I am not a writer by profession. I have a different ay job and write for fun. Accidentally writing became my hobby on Wattpad.

The story behind my username is very simple. When I was a reader and was only reading on Wattpad, I did not need a username. Users did not need to log into the app in order to read. When changes were brought in in 2013, that was when I suddenly could not read the normal way on the app and had to sign in. I looked at it as an insignificant action. I was a reader. I had no idea, I would stay on the app this long and had no idea there was a such thing as profiles, messaging etc, I was not happy to have to choose a log in. I just chose the first name that came to my mind that as to do with kings and queens. I then chose to have a number repeated and 888 came to mind. I had no idea that there were any such thing as social interactions on Wattpad. I just joined to read and later on I realised this is the name that people see when I vote or comment. So, it was an experience, discovering the social world of Wattpad when I signed in. before signing in, I had no idea.

Describe your outside Wattpad persona?

I am very quiet. Not very outgoing. I am very safe and very conservative in taking any actions. My area of expertise is science so it can tell you I am quite safety conscious. I live a quiet and normal life. I just write as a way to release pressure of life in weekends and then it's back to reality of life for the 5 days a week. I do like books and movies. I love entertainment. I love sports.

What should I expect if I meet you? What are the turn offs and ons for you if you meet a new person out of a sudden?

I am very honest. Some people don't like it. I also don't like dishonest people. So, if I meet someone who likes people to lie to them, say to them they are amazing and never gave them any constructive criticism then we won't get along. I have learnt to keep my opinions hidden and only discuss with friends as I meet some people who don't like feedback. They just don't and Wattpad doesn't have many people who like to hear the truth. It's ironic when these outgoing people who post on their profiles, that yeah guys I am friendly, come chat to me, read my books and comment are the ones who mute anyone who tells them the truth. So yeah. My advice is don't assume people like honesty on Wattpad even if they imply to you that they do.

How and why did you join Wattpad?

By accident. I was using ibooks for a long time to read books and then when I searched free books on app store I came across Wattpad. That's why I joined. To read free books.