* jin zixuan :: alleyway

pairing. jin zixuan x male reader

prompt. jin zixuan can't sleep because of a certain, pretty, young man occupying his thoughts. smut.

order for <3 hobiebrowns

jin zixuan could not find it in himself to fall asleep. he'd been working around the clock all day, and he expected himself to be exhausted, but he wasn't. his eyes were wide open and he found himself tossing and turning, something very unusual for him as jin zixuan usually found it easy to fall asleep.

the reason why he was probably having a hard time sleeping, was because every time he would close his eyes, all he could see in the darkness was a figure, and the vague outline of someone's face. the face of someone he saw earlier that day when he visited the city to check on its citizens. all he could see was a young man of average height, donned in a set of multi-layered, multi-colored robes.

the unknown young man was most likely a wandering cultivator. he had a sword hanging on his waist, and nothing else but a flask of wine most likely. he was happily chatting with some of the locals, the innkeepers finding him incredibly humorous and charming that they had let him stay in their inn for free.

the young man greeted him with the brightest smile he's seen all his life, and ever since then, he could not keep the man's smile off his mind. he seemed so pure-hearted and kind, almost as if he was incapable of committing any sins.

jin zixuan shook his head. he'd go downtown to find that young man, just to see him one more time. he didn't know why he had such an urgent need to see him, but before he knew what was happening, he had already snuck out of the koi palace, his cloaked figure now walking through the dimly lit streets of the grand city.

only patrolling guards could be found on the street, with the occassional drunkard or two. jin zixuan ignored them all as he headed straight for the inn where the young man stayed. he arrived, seeing numerous men drinking merrily, from the upstairs, he could hear the vague sounds of moaning, sounds of pure ecstasy, dripping through the walls.

this place... an inn during the daylight, a whorehouse during the midnights.

jin zixuan silently hopes that he does not see the person of his admirations in the house, yet at the same time, he hopes to find him as soon as possible.

he tries to take a step into the house, but he finds it near-impossible. he spins on his heel, turning to walk away, but he instead bumps into someone. "wooh!" jin zixuan was ready to just sprint away without so much as a glance or an apology. "sorry about that." but as soon as he heard those words, spoken by that familiar voice, his entire body seemed to freeze.

"huh? are you..." jin zixuan turns to run away, and he somehow manages to escape. seeing that person up close and personal set something ablaze inside him. he couldn't bear it any longer, so he runs — runs as fast as his feet could take him, but the young man had pursued him, and not even a moment later, he manages to push him into a dark alley, just as a patrol guard turned in their direction.

"shhh." the young man shushes him, placing a hand over jin zixuan's mouth to prevent any noises from escaping. the patrol leaves a minute later, and the young man releases a breath. he looks down at jin zixuan and looks him up and down. "ah, so it is you..." the man smirks. "jin-gongzi."