[pidw] fem! luo binghe, fem! shen jiu ;; throne

pairing. [pidw] fem! luo binghe x male reader x fem! shen jiu
prompt. shen jiu gets a little jealous when some demons and aspiring immortals flirt with his disciple

order for <3 @2TaeMinie5

the demon realm was by no means a lovely place. compared to the vibrant and clean human realm, the demon realm had rivers of blood, palaces of bones, and mountains of ashes. it was a land of black, red, and gray. but the palace of the demon lord, luo binghe, stood out like a sore thumb.

it was made out of silver. a palace they'd established when they overtook the demon realm from the former demon lord. even now, the palace was still under construction. fiends and demon slaves lined up the palace, carrying silver blocks on their backs as they lifted them up and down a pulley. the palace was ever-expanding, and at the heart of it, was the demon lord, luo binghe's grand throne room.

most would assume that the demon lord was a man. mostly because of the masculine title, but that was most certainly not the case. l/n y/n would know that of all people.

he walked through the silver arch leading into the palace. demons working on expanding the palace bowed their heads at him, growling lowly as a sign of respect and greeting. y/n would only walk past them, barely sparing them a glance as if he knew he was above them. in a way, he was. a demon walks up to him as he was walking down the hall. the demon wore a long, red dress, and a golden headdress. she had paper white skin and ruby red lips, with matching scarlet eyeshadow and blush. she giggles, batting her eyelashes at him. she sighed, linking her arm with y/n's as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"hello, y/n-gongzi~" she greets, but y/n ignores her.

then another demon came up to him, a woman wearing a dress as gold as the sun. she nods her head in acknowledgement before she takes up the space on y/n's other side. "y/n-gongzi, we've missed you." the red-dressed demon sighed, tracing her fingers on y/n's arms.

y/n politely smiles at her. "how lovely. a shame i cannot say the same for myself." he replies. despite his rude answer, the demon was unaffected. she giggled, leaning on his shoulder. “oh, you’re so stoic and handsome, y/n-gongzi. if only you weren’t a mortal cultivator.” the demon in red purrs, rubbing her face against y/n’s shoulder, much to his annoyance. “but then again, y/n-gongzi’s moral compass and his desire to save the world is so… *hot*.” the demon in yellow giggled.

y/n sighed. “ladies, please. i am not here for any of you.” he said, pulling himself away from them as he walked ahead. he turned to look at them over his shoulder, eyes narrowed dangerously. “i’m here for someone else.” the two women stayed in place, terrified at the face y/n had just showed them. after effectively scaring them off, y/n walks away, leaving the two demon women to themselves.

“is it weird that i’m attracted to him even more now?”

“you’re not the only one.”

~

the double doors leading up to luo binghe’s throne room opened, and y/n walked right in as if he owned the place. the double doors closed behind him the deeper he entered the dark room. he could very faintly pick up the sound of cloth rustling deep into the dark room, before the sound of heels clicking against the polished, marble floors echoed in his ears.

small, specks of light filtered through the large, glass windows, finally allowing y/n to see the face of whomever it was inside the room with him.

the demon overlord, luo binghe. she had donned a red dress that hugged her body in the most delicious ways possible. her red dress was skimpy, exposing parts of her body where one’s eyes would immediately fall unto if they were any regular person. but y/n wasn’t a regular person. luo binghe knew that. she walked towards him, inching closer and closer to him as y/n stopped in his tracks to meet her.

“ah, y/n… you’ve finally come down to visit me.” luo binghe purred, pressing her squishy chest up against y/n’s chest. y/n looked down at her as she was a head shorter than he was. he smiles and gently takes ahold of her hand. “my lady, you’ve honored me with your presence.” he charmingly starts off, before he places a tender kiss on the back of luo binghe’s hand.

she giggles, moving her hand to y/n’s jawline, tracing it faintly with her finger. “you’re quite the charmer, aren’t you?” she purrs. she comes closer to him, her lips barely ghosting over y/n’s lips. her eyes were staring deep into y/n’s eyes, holding his gaze as if she were the only woman in the entire world for him.

“i suppose your master isn't too happy to know that you've been visiting me down here?” luo binghe asked, giggling slightly. “she isn't. in fact, she nearly pushed me off the rainbow bridge when she found out.” y/n answered with a sigh. luo binghe smiled and made y/n lean his head on her shoulder. “oh, you poor thing…” she sighed, petting his soft hair.

“don't you think you were far too cruel on him and his poor heart… shen jiu? or should i say… *master*?” luo binghe looks up at her throne, smirk on her lips. a figure dressed in green was sitting on her throne, paper fan gently fanning a light breeze. a scoff echoed in the room. the figure raises a hand, green sleeves shown in the light. with a gesture of their hand, both luo binghe and y/n found themselves in front of the throne.

“your little whores were rubbing themselves all up on him again.” shen jiu hissed. “can't you just chop their heads off? that way they won't ever have to bother *my* l/n y/n again.” y/n's eyes widened as an invisible force suddenly brought him to his knees. his eyes were at level with his master's knee as her white skin was exposed despite all the layers of robes she wore underneath.

luo binghe smiles as she sits on the armrest of her throne. “you’re quite twisted aren’t you, old master shen?” she smiles cheekily. y/n could feel shen jiu patting his head with her fan. “ah… to think that you've been touched by such filth… what do you have to say for yourself?” shen jiu asked her young disciple, eyes glinting dangerously. luo bjnghe giggled as she twirled a strand of shen jiu's hair in her fingers.

she lightly kisses her brown hair, seemingly amused at how she was acting all high and mighty, sitting in a throne that wasn’t hers. “apologize.” shen jiu hissed.

y/n remained motionless for a few moments, as if he were thinking what to do next.

then, he gently grabs shen jiu's leg, exposing more and more of her pale skin. he places a gentle kiss on her knee before he looks up at his master. “master… i am only yours. please…” he places another kiss on her knee, then to her leg. “forgive me…” a wide smile broke out of shen jiu's lips. her eyes were only focused on y/n — the strong and unyielding head disciple of hers, had a face that was completely unbecoming of him.

his cheeks were red, and his tongue was hanging out as he desperately licked and sucked at shen jiu's smooth leg. he was acting like a dog, completely obedient to the will of his master. he panted heavily, eyes completely filled with lust as he was unable to hold himself back. “ah, poor little puppy.” using her other foot, shen jiu pressed against the growing heat in between y/n's legs. “i-i'm sorry master…. please forgive me…”

she could feel something hot and hard against her shoes. ‘amazing…’ she couldn’t help but grin excitedly. she could feel y/n rubbing his growing erection against her feet, desperately rutting as he chased after his own pleasure. “i thought you were supposed to be apologizing.” shen jiu feigned disappointment as she leaned back on her throne. a wide smirk formed on her lips.

“hey~ don’t leave me out!” luo binghe whined, pressing her body against shen jiu. smiling, she looked up, her hand sneaking behind luo binghe's head. “ah, come here you little vixen.” smiling, luo binghe leans in close to shen jiu, who wasted no time in devouring luo binghe's red lips. overcome with desire, luo binghe moved her body closer and closer to shen jiu until she was sitting on her lap, their lips never parting. their bodies molded together as a fire had been lit deep in their bellies.

finally, they parted. luo binghe panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. she rests her head on shen jiu’s shoulder as she breathed in and out. shen jiu looked down at the poor y/n who was seemingly forgotten as the two women were immersed in their own world. “poor little puppy.” shen jiu places a reassuring hand on y/n's head. “don't worry, i'll be taking good care of you tonight.”

“*both* of you.” she kisses luo binghe on her temple as she places her free hand on luo binghe's waist, her grip, possessive and jealous.

~

a/n

i am gay.