* lan xichen :: help

pairing. lan xichen x male reader

prompt. lan xichen gets teased by a guest disciple while working until he finally snaps and takes matters into his own hands. smut

order for <3 Kenndrie

xichen sat quietly behind his desk, his hand, continuously writing away at some document that needed his attention. he was doing quite well for himself, as things were quiet and peaceful and he was halfway through the stack of papers that needed some looking into. that was, until the doors to his study slid open.

a young man walked into the room, donned in the white robes of the gusu lan clan. he just stood there at the door, looking at lan xichen working until xichen finally acknowledges his presence. "a-y/n, can i help you?" he asks politely, looking up from his work. the young man hums before waltzing into the study, closing the sliding doors behind him.

this young man was l/n y/n, a guest disciple from a small clan north of gusu. he was among lan qiren's star pupils — he was elegant, intelligent, with a calm and amicable personality. an excellent swordsman, who mastered all the arts.

y/n walked into the room before he plopped down in the spot next to lan xichen. "yes. yes you can help me, lan-zongzhu." y/n answers, the corners of his lips curling up. "what is it, then?" xichen asked, turning to look back at his paperwork. "hmmm..." y/n leaned forward, resting his upper body against the table. "or rather, i can help you."

his hand picked up one piece of paper from xichen's stack of paperwork, before tossing it aside. he does the same to another, then another, and another, until all of xichen's documents were scattered on the wooden floor. lan xichen's brow twitched slightly when he saw the mess.

he looked up at xichen, tossing his head to the side. he looked up at him, batting his eyelashes like an innocent lamb. "zewu-jun~" y/n sang. one finger poking at lan xichen's shoulder, trying to get his attention. lan xichen remained still, trying his hardest to ignore the young man trying to get a reaction out of him.

he tightened his hold on his quill, continuing to sign documents while y/n kept poking. but after a few minutes, y/n must've finally given up on annoying xichen, as his finger had left him. then all of a sudden, xichen feels y/n's hand on his back as the young man leans on his shoulder. "zewu-jun, will you not pay attention to me?" y/n mutters.

"a-y/n, i have work to do." xichen insists. "work that you can do tomorrow i presume?" y/n answers back with a smirk. lan xichen doesn't respond with anything, instead, he continued working. y/n pouted.

he wasn't going to give up, not in the seven hells.

while xichen ignored him, y/n took the liberty of seeing how far he could push lan xichen. his hands wandered from xichen's back, then to his chest. it started out as a small, intimate move, where he would just massage his chest. but it didn't take long to escalate. y/n leaned his body more towards lan xichen, his lips finding their way to xichen's exposed neck.

he slowly moves more of lan xichen's hair out of the way as he placed soft kisses on his jawline, then to his neck. xichen stays quiet, but doesn't move out of the way or anything, he simply stays still. y/n smirks when he notices xichen tighten his grip on the quill. "you seem very tense, zewu-jun." y/n hums, his hand slowly moving downwards from xichen's clothed chest.

"would you like me to...." y/n's hand hovered over the spot between xichen's legs. "help you?" he asked, playfully biting xichen's red earlobes.

finally, xichen snapped. he grabbed ahold of y/n's cheeks, forcefully squishing them as he turned y/n's whole head to face him. he looked down at y/n through his lashes, his lips pressed into a thin line. despite how the situation looked, y/n still dared to act cocky. he smirked, seeing how xichen's eyes wandered over to his lips every now and then.