Part 3: (The Statue)

(**Previously... Magga was concerned about the effects of the curse and how it would affect both of them, but Meggi calmed things down... for now- and insisted on exploring more about the nature of the Lacrimajica Taiga- and eventually found an interesting Glowing Stone; what's inside?**)

(*While Meggi uses a wedge to open an intriguingly Luminous Stone she found on the floors of the Lacrimajica Taiga... Magga realized something unusual about the Repiforme Tree-...**)

Magga: (*Realizes*) ("*Wait- what kind of tree is this, its patterns are oddly repeating...*")

(*Magga checks a nearby Repiforme Tree*)

Meggi: "...Oh, "*Insects make the stones glow-!"

Magga: "-What kind of tree is this?... (*wish I just asked the Outside Gatherers from the Village...*)"

Meggi: "...Sis- those are Rebey-eye...f-forme Trees... yes, exactly what I said."

Magga: "Eh?-... Oh! Wait- do you mean the... the- Repiforme Trees! How did I almost forget that... -_-"

Meggi: "*Oh that's how you pronounce-* But yes, we have read about these too Magga, (although it was too long ago...) by the way- look what is inside the stone!"

Magga: "Oh what is inside?

Meggi: "They are filled with luminous insects... I do not know why nor how, but that seems like a discovery!"

Magga: "Wait- luminous insects?... (honestly, that sounded a bit somewhat unnatural)- but it should be renamed into something like the word life mixed with light... what if it is in Latin, oh- Bioluminous Insects! Sounds like a perfect name for an animal :>..."

Meggi: "...Or just name it Glow Worms."

Magga: "Wel-... lucky you got a point on that, though it makes sense... Well, a new addition to our Journals."

(*As they were continuing to walk along the Forest, Meggi & Magga's Familiars started to sense something problematic...*)

Meggi: "*It is becoming foggy here sister...*"

Magga: "Oh- wait, I think I see something in the distance!..."

(*Meggi's Familiar; Aenjhael started hissing at the distance, so then the Twins ran towards it.*)

Meggi: "What is it?"

Magga: "Oh... a horrifyingly carved statue of a stone, well- I do not like this, let us go far from here : D..."

Meggi: "Hm- seems similar to the painting called "The Scream", but much... gorefully horrific. Why does it have an odorous ink as well..."

Magga: "What do you mean "The Scream" (*how is it a painting...*) But yes, this is eerie and we should run for our lives..."

(*Magga's Familiar; Guerdjan started barking towards something drifting off the grounds...*)

*)