Part 12: (The Daione - Subpart 2: Northern Tribe)

(**Previously... Magga & Meggi arrived at the Daione Glasa Tribes and trespassed inside to ask for help on how to find the parted child of Hisanah, I wonder what happened now...**)

Meggi: "Wat-, Oh- well uh; thank you, Ms. Marianne!"

(*Magga comes up*)

Magga: "Meggi, I left Aenjhael & Guerdjan in the Familiars Section to rest there. Also any progress on finding?"

Meggi: "That's good, thanks! Also yes Meggi :D it's like the first time I asked"

Magga: "*What happened to the other 26 villagers you asked on?"

Meggi: "Boo Magga, things have progressed now; so come on let us follow Ms Marianne to her house."

Magga: "Wat- wait what did I miss"

(*The twins follow Marianne to her Scribing House to see if Hisanah's children are there*)

Marianne: "Well, here we are, Girls! Now let me get my list in the Work Room, please comfort yourselves in the living area."

Meggi: "This place is quite large isn't it."

Magga: "Meggi, who on Heavens are we in to"

Meggi: "Oh right, she is the one I asked about how I can find Mrs Hisanah's child, and I think she knows who it might be."

Magga: "Hmn okay then, we will see"

(*Marianne comes back with scrolls*)

Marianne: "Here it is girls, try to find it there if it exists & here are the other lists in case it is not found."

Meggi: "Thank you, Ms. Marianne! Also please refer to us as Meggi & Magga (*I am Meggi*)"

Magga: "Mhm! (*tries to find people with the surname Vanitas*)"

Meggi: "I think I will check the scroll in case it is there please."

Marianne: "Sure thing! Also well to meet you Meggi & Magga!"

(*after several minutes*)

Magga: "Wait- you will not need to check that completely, Meggi; I found one with the surname Vanitas here."

Meggi: "Oh good! Full name?"

Magga: "Gaobathusia Ullois Vanitas- it says here."

Meggi: "I think she might be Mrs Hisanah's child, Magga!"

Magga: "How can you know, aren't there a lot of Vanitas in that list you are checking?"

Meggi: "I just read the list for deceased people-"

Magga: "Well then, Ms. Marianne! I think we found out who it is now."

Marianne: "Hmm, let me see... Ah, Gaobathusia Vanitas, I see I see."

Meggi: "So do you know her?"

Marianne: "Yes indeed! She is the Elardianis of the Nadurthan Shard here."

Magga & Meggi: "Wait what-"